Reviews for Special
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This was perfect! I loved it!
E339 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great story! Your take on Sam's visions were really interesting and it actually feels as if it could have happened in the show. And Sam's fear of being viewed differently by his father and brother makes the story even better!

Nicely done.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
this was great really liked it.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this was a great story, very well written. i loved it. it seemed so in character

(the entire time i was reading, i was thinking about how john and dean would react if they read thid)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wonderful writing! I love how you portray the pre-series boys!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Very lovely and simple, Philote. Excellent imagery. I adore the scene with Sam padding into Dean's room in the middle of the night. And thank you for making Jonh caring and understanding.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
It's something about this story that makes me all warm and happy inside, (probably the love Dean and Sam has for each other) but at the same time i want to scream because I don't want Sam (or any kid for that matter) to have a life were you're afraid the people closest to you won't love you for what you are.

You did a great job with this and they were all very in character!

Thanks for sharing!
Faeith chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
:O ...I know that this is probably finished... but I really really really really want more... Dang...
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really liked this story. Ive always wondered if sam had, had dreams when he was younger and just didnt understand what they were at the time. It was cool to see somone do a story about it.
jka1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
that was a really good story well done ;)
unmatterable chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
aw... poor sammy! (...eh, I mean sam, of course

like it! even if I don't like sam feeling lonely, needs his big bro, doesn't he *g*...

and I also think that he had those abilities as a kid, and I really hope the show is gibg to give that subject (those visions) enough screen time in the future!

x, camlost
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that was so good! can't wait to read more of your work!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw. Poor Sam. That was totally cool. I had wondered about that myself. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Allonym chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is a really interesting character study - it actually made me sit back and think, wow...I've never looked at it that way and it actually makes a twisted kind of sense. The fandom needs more thoughtful writers like you! I would be interested to see a follow up, where the truth of it all comes out...if it doesn't make you feel like you're pre-empting the show or anything _-