Reviews for Grissom and Sara do it too
xialemar chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is so cute. I only found this gem right now after over 3 years since its creation. I like the part, the very description of Gil Grissom, "bugman extradordinaire'... enigma..." and Sara, "the fesity brunette whose temper was a force to reckon and whose bad side was something you didn't want to see."

Like better on the image of two puppies curled up next to each other. Or when he poked at her and she said "I don't like you anymore." Very cute.

Hah!, gonna go and read it again...
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I understand...My daughter & I both sleep like the dead & then wake up with our minds going 90 miles an hour!

I love the mental picture of them curling together like two snuggly puppies!
Ladybug419 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Haha, great story. Very funny, good job! :)
Jisbonygoodness chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
aw this is reli cute

liked it
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was ridiculously heartwarming. I love it!

~IGC t DM
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was...interesting. But in a good way. I read, I liked it.:-) I think my favorite line is "Go away. I don't like you anymore." from Sara. I definitely need to see her doing that.:-P Great job.
PurplePopple chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I can't think of anything to say other than seems in character and way to cute for words. I love cute.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I have never read a story like this one! I LOVED it! Seriously you are good!
GSRGeeklover chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great story! I loved it..:)
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Lol, I loved this fic! It was so nice to read a non-smutty GSR. A friendship fic. :-D

Jess x
Olenka Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i. love. it. -hey, how about if I say that enough will you please make another one for me? What about if I say pretty please?

Well, I think my favorite part was this:

"Two hours before shift," he said.

As if Sara’s brain were working at a thousandth of its normal speed, her reply to Grissom’s report on the time took a good 20 seconds. That is a lot if you count it.

Really.

"You’re lying," she mumbled.

Also, I just love the way you phrase the last part, about them sleeping, and anyone thinking about how [IF] they sleep.

and one more part :

Sara was still deeply asleep. This gave validity to the assessment her mother had made when she was five. Yes, she can spend two days without sleeping if you gave her something to play with and no bedtime to interrupt her. But, when little Sara’s tank of fuel marked empty, she was going to drop on that bed like a stone and for at least five hours she was going to sleep like a log.

Hehehe, I love it. Please, keep writing. Wicked, Mint, awesome, everything. I love it.

This goes down as a favorite.
spongebob chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
awesome to see you back in the mix of fanfic! cute story, grissom and sara sleeping, who would have thunk it?
elenerm chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
bwhaha funny thanks

now I know what was supposed to happen in the motel z
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That was very sweet and tender. Loved your details and fact that you were right about us never really think about famous people or those we really look up to doing normal stuff like catching a nap. I loved it to bits and I'm not even a huge GSR shipper anymore. And your feedback line was priceless. This is definitely going on my faves list.
TickleMeMellow chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
hee hee!

that was so incredibly cute and witty!

I never even guessed! that was great!

It seemed so... Grissomish and Sara-ish!

so cute!