Reviews for The Third Generation
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 3 . 4/14
I always liked your protagonist Carrie Kim. And not just because it's easy to remember who she is. I really like the idea of a character begot by the children of Tom, B'Elanna, Harry and Seven.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 4/14
I read this story years ago, and enjoyed it. I'm back again. I previously reviewed this under the name "Artsy." Looking forward to a re-read!
Doc Yewll chapter 7 . 4/5
muito boa
Artsy chapter 22 . 2/17/2007
Me again. I finished your story, and I really liked it. I love how you kept to the point of the story, not blabbing about pointless details just to make it seem longer (caugh, Paolini).

It was a bit confusing at times, with the flashbacks. I sometimes got characters confused because the names were all so simmilar, not very diverse or unusual (but that's not your fault, that's the style of Star Trek). Good job on "Carrie Kim" though :).

Well, as I said. If it's okay with you, I'd like to credit your penname and stroy as my inspiration (if I ever do write that story).

PS: Thanks for FINISHING your story! Too many other writers on this site start great ones and never finish!
Artsy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Great story, and a clever idea too! I started reading this a long time ago, when you had only a few chapters up (I'll have to read the rest now!)and it gave me an idea for a story.

Is it okay if I credit you at the begining of mine? I eel like I'd be plagiarizing otherwise.
Kirmon64 chapter 22 . 3/4/2006
I like it
firebirdgirl chapter 22 . 2/28/2006
and now it's down to Paris, Torres, Kim, & Seven...Hope they see Earth. Happy writing until the end of Lent!
firebirdgirl chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
Nothing wrong is always good...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 20 . 2/22/2006
Ouch...I hope Tuvok's katra makes it to Mt. Seleya...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
They lived! (Most people do in the Star Trek universe.)... I am glad that they could figure out what the heck was wrong with the Klingons...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 18 . 2/20/2006
I guess they found the pathogen...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
I love those transporters! I hope it doesn't get lost...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
happy they found out what was causing it...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
She always seemed scared of tall people...Take Seven for instance...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
The plot thickens...Happy writing!