Reviews for Postcards from Harry
rell chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
your postcards are excelent.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I love this! It's like a speed read of the full story. It brings back memories of everything that happened with the twist of being from the point of view of the person that missed out on all the affects. Thouroughly enjoying... :)
Astiar chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Lol _ it would be hilarious if Hermione gets these after make a wish is over. Lol
Ratus chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
:) I liked it. Post cards to home.
darkflare75 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I think it would be cool if you added shortss of hermione's reactions to the letters
Prince Charon chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Y'know, a sequel to this, from Hermione's PoV, as she gets more and more worried about him, could be quite interesting.
Rattana chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Oh boy, that was amazingly funny!

Especially with those death eaters ... lol

Liked it very much.
Jane Average chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
These are funny :) I'd love to see the postcards Hermione would write back if she could! ;)
jupimako chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
lol! postcards from harry! i love it XD, how much fun.
gredior chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
interesting i guess
mikek3332002 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Interesting Idea. Though the story just seem to be a retelling of MaW from a different view point.
80286 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Very nice. Will you be continuing this through The Hunt For Harry Potter?

Was there a reason you called the Professor the Inventor?
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This is great. I love MaW and all the sequels, spin-offs, omakes, and just plain silliness it has engendered; your postcards definitely make the cut.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
good
The-Caitiff chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
I liked this. It was a nice extension on MAW and showed the events from a different light. I think you should write another chapter where Hermione recieves all these. If he is mailing them regular mail not airmail or owl post they could take a while to arrive. Additionally maybe they were all sent to her parents house not Headquarters or the Burrow or wherever she spent her summer.

She knows Harry was with Mr. Black at the final battle, so discovering he was there the whole time could be fun.