Reviews for Baby Blues
allen chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
So the start is good but can raven farther have her give birth to robin to us robin and come out of the baby robin
discb chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
That was sweet. Thanks.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
The idea of BB turning Raven into a baby is hilarious :D
xxGOTHGIRLxx13 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
hhgbh chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
I did enjoy the story; very much so. The relationships you portrayed between the bad guys was very imaginative. I can't help but smile at the thought of Slade and Blood having their own little rivalry.
Confuzzle333 chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
Took ya long enough! Longer than it took me to update In the Cold. XD

Wow. You kept this interesting. I liked the fight scence, you described it well without making it...well dull. You know, droning on and on and such. Also, I love the ending. It was just so cute and nice, showing Raven's good side. I really really liked this Kaiser.

Anyways, GREAT job on another good story.
AzarathCrazy chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
about time i was waiting for the end and that was so cute and i understood why she wrote thank for the past week. so touching. *cries* great story.
Confuzzle333 chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when the spell wears off..
Aura Black Chan chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
Geez, everyone's updating lately! Well, more people are starting to figure out who the baby is, and why the Titans want her back. It show's good progress! What is Slade doing to her, anyway? Something that will no doubt have an affect on her long after she changes back to normal.
Z.Brite chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Ya! you updated! yes! now update some more and quickly or face the wrath of and her army of minature cloned barnes and teletubbies! muwhahahahha!
hhgbh chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Four. That's four groups of people that want Raven! Glad to see you're back at this story. I was worried it wouldn't be finished.

So, is Slade going to start selling his own brand of baby clothing?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Aura Black Chan chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Hm, we've already seen that Wintergreen is, to an extent, calculating (he doubted Slade would turn away a helpless baby), manipulative (he convinced Slade to let her stay), agile (I know he was in the army, but I didn't know it included ninja training!) and even sweet (he took her with him on his date!). Is he clever enough, though, to convince the Titans that there is no baby in the house? I guess we'll see next chapter!
hhgbh chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Ooh! Now things are going to get hairy. The Titans have found Raven, but will they be able to get her back? Knowing Slade, he probably has a few tricks lying in wait.

And let's not forget Blood. Is Raven going to change hands again?

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Confuzzle333 chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
The suspense! My gosh I can't wait for the next chapter. Same thing as usual. Good descriptions and such. I just want to know what happens next.
addicted2danny chapter 1 . 7/23/2006