Reviews for A Hope Renewed
Angelnanoo chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
I started reading this story a long time ago, and then i forgot about Eragon for a while. But my cousin rented the movie on DVD last weekend, i watched it (not too thrilled about it either) and i remembered how much i loved Paolini's books. So i'm re-reading eragon and remembered your fic, and i decided to read it again.

So if you're not going to update anymore, at least let me know what happens next, please :D

Great writing, btw
Du Andlatlam chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I really like ur story and hope u update it asap.

However i dissagree with Eragon kissing theia.

Eragon is nlove with Arya and would never do that.

also i believe that galbatorix would have a stronger

hold on murtaugh, would've put theia thru much worse

pain and would be MUCH more powerful. Also y has Eragon

lost his Elven Speed and Strength?
heya chapter 16 . 2/25/2007
this is getting good pwease write more ?

who does she choose and who wins ?

keep up the good work
untamedspiral chapter 16 . 1/10/2007
the movie was bad. but this chapter was good. acctual very good. but i really don't like Eragon and Aletheia, i don't know why but i like Murtagh, i could get use to it. Well done.
Emerald Tiara chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
Wooh! An update! Good chapter.
Ariel32 chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
Oh...nice chapter! Me likey! Yeah I didn't know you'd updated until I was reading reviews to Viridian Flame...btw...I LOVE that story! Actually, I love the one that came before it...what's it called? Thorn and Misery? Anyway, I got hooked on that one so now I'm reading Viridian Flame...

I like how you put in the kiss! And the dialogue that went with it...nice! I still like Murtagh better, but the romance was a nice addition.

Update soon!
tsumesgirl05 chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
i have to know how the battle goes. update soon
ValorieJueles chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
Murtagh has to die. There is no way around it, so please please please please please make her fall for Eragon

(That plus I hate Arya and would do almost anything to see her screwed over)
dd9736 chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
please, may we have some more? I loved the chapters I caught up on today
Black Opal1 chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
please, please, please update this as soon as you can...I wish to know how things go for them all...please tell me that Murtagh will be able to break his bonds and go over to their side again...
Emerald Tiara chapter 15 . 5/21/2006
She's right, Eragon needs to get a grip.

Denial: first step to acceptance.
Devils Advocat chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Eragon Is as fast and strong as an elf. He would have beat Micak and aletheia easily, the reason Eragon did'nt beat murtage at the BGurning plains was that eragon was tired
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
Galbatorix's head? Nah, I'm being too hopeful. You are doing great with this fic! I also have been trying to spread a should-be commonly know fact. WE DO NOT NEED DISCLAIMERS! They are a waste of space in a valuable fic. Do you have your adress posted on the internet? Then how the heck can Christopher paolini sue you, or any other author for that matter? This is a FAN FICTON website... Everybody should commonly know that we dont own it. If we did, then the stuff would be in the books! LOL! Sorry, I am just trying to spread the word, pass this to as many people as possable please! Post more soon!
Ariel32 chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
omg, ur FINALLY back on! i kno i havent reviewed for a while, but ive kinda been waiting for u to update it...dont lose inspiration! this is a good story. add a little (just a little, teeny bit) of romance maybe? with murtagh or eragon? just a little i dont want things to change too much. but whats life without a little romance? dont give up! glad ur FINALLY BACK!

ariel32
untamedspiral chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
perfect, hehehehe i like how she puts Eragon in his place, great seen and she just helped him stupid Eragon. i like the ending. a bit short but better than nothing.