Reviews for Powerful Love
MilitaryMind chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i love your Sinbad stories and am wondering if you write some more of them?
Maevefan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I know this isn't a review. It's a request. I love ur ficts and I love ur videos. Could you make a video of Sinbad and Maeve (best cople) with Kate Winslet's song 'what if' If u could i would b gratefu eternally in ur debt.
Cat chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really really really love you Maeve and Sinbad stories. They are brilliant and all I can say is that I'm a fanof your stories and videos and that you must carry on making more stories (and videos). Espeacially the Robin Hood and Sinbad storyyou had me hooked with that one.
JediFeral chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Hey! I loved this story and I read the other two also today! I love your stories and I was at the edge of my seat laughing for a good portion of the Rumina part...hee hee...I love your mvids as well and I hope that you make more!
maevezanar chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
lolz! Firouz again ! Everybody seems to love the idea that Firouz is the disturbing one. _

I dont feel like Wanting to have Dermot in the form of an hawk. you know, I can imagine how handsome he is in human form. Anyway, it's your fic and what we readers should do is to thank you for your fic and accepting the ending as it has to be. Respect the author.

See ya!
ddh1973 chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
How about the last story they lock Firouz up somewhere so he can't interrupt them? I liked the story, and I can't wait for the next one. Good job.
maevezanar chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
Great! Those last chapters were deadly fun! I enjoyed them much. Just imagine how those 2 blush makes me feel happy. Good job! AndI wish you continue with another one about their adventure. It'd be great to see the Nomad set sail again.

Say, next time, try to tie those 2 forever with a wedding...
ddh1973 chapter 13 . 3/1/2006
I can't wait to read what happens next, and I love the crew picking on them about their feelings for each other, especially Doubar and Dermott ganging up on them. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
I love Dermott picking on Maeve and Sinbad and their feelings for each other and his introduction to the rest of the crew was very well written. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
I love Maeve's last revenge on Rumina! It was so perfect! I also love Dermott teasing Sinbad and Maeve about their feelings for each other and how they are both are still denying. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Oh my, I love it! I can't wait to read what Maeve's final revenge is.
ddh1973 chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
Now that was a twist I didn't see coming, I can't wait to read what happens next.
ddh1973 chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Great chapter, I hope she gets rid of Rumina once and for all. I am absolutely loving this story.
ddh1973 chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Oh my! What a cliffhanger! I loved it when he said I lost you once, I ain't losing you again, it was sweet I can't wait to read the next part.
Maevezanar chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hi ness, long time no see. It's been a while since my last visit here.

It's a surprise to see you've written another story. Just what I wanna see. Another love adventure for our 2 love birds.

The idea is good with S & M alone together. Hope that will last long. Oh my, am I going to ignore Dermott? _

Of course not. So...okay, just let them have a romantic moment in the cave be4 continuing their rescue mission, Plz!