Reviews for Jack's Treachery
My True Love chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
oh it's so sweet, I was getting a bit nervous when Jack was almost raping him but it all ended well .good job
xsteelers82 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
{My review got cut off. D)

I love how you portray Jack and Will, the storyline was so realistic and so were the characters. You left me wanting to know more about the pair, and I really hope you write a sequel or more Jack/Will fics. I prefer your alternate ending over the actual one. xD
xsteelers82 chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
You’re an amazing writer, and this is by far my favorite of your stories.
CharlieEcho chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Love it as always! Sad to see it end.
CharlieEcho chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
I love it, as always!

There's only one chapter left? I'll be so sad.

I hope you intend to write more along these lines. I can learn from you. _
soumanyon chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
This just gets better and better.

Your writing is so realistic. I have to admit that I was starting to get a bit doubtful towards the beginning of this chapter, worrying it'd turn out to be another cliched non-con. I'm sure you've read the type.

But this is interesting, different, and so much more realistic. I don't really want to label it "non-con." Your writing is too complicated to have such a label. It's hard to describe, since Will wasn't really consenting, yet he wasn't entirely unwilling.

I still love this, but even more now.
soumanyon chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Is it bad if I was absolutely cracking up reading this? It's such a wonderful take on Will's character. He's innocent as ever, but not the ever-so-cliched blushing virgin. He completely misunderstands and thinks Jack is a...cannibal?

Genius, pure genius! I love it, I worship you!

Back to reading, now.
CharlieEcho chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Love it. Can't wait for the last two chapters. _
CharlieEcho chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
I liked it. I'm a staunch supporter of gay pirates. _

I myself am a Norry lover and tend to stray from Will. But it was nicely done and quite sexy.