Reviews for Wisps
Arysthae chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful. I love the repetition, that really gives off the idea that Light can't (won't) see or believe anything that doesn't suit his worldview. The little denial of anytime apart from Ryuk being there was brilliantly done, because of course, one doesn't mean all of the others exist. Correlation doesn't imply causation...right? The little hints and tiny whispers of the ghosts are brilliantly done. Great job!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i think i love tortured characters like raito too much for my own good.

"God is never wrong.

Sinners go to Hell.

Yagami Raito does not believe in ghosts…"

i love how you write.

thanks for sharing!
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very goos fic. Poor Raito, now he's just trying to convince himself. Perhaps there aren't any ghosts in a literal way, but the past definitely haunts him.
Aliora chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow! Excellent mood and tone, and I think you captured Light perfectly in this piece. For your first Death Note effort you deserve a hearty round of applause, and I certainly hope you've dabbled further in the fandom. Going on the faves!
BookDragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wonderful. The power of guilt is amazing.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Lovely, comparing and contrasting L and Raito with symbolism going on makes this an interesting read
Icarisain chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I like! Especially since I'm at a later chapter than you are and Light is overly paranoid over everything and anything (which is actually kind of funny). Very nicely written, I'm impressed.
Moontyger chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is really brilliant. Dark and amazing and feels very true to the tone of the series. I loved it!
lunartick chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Ooh... really, really nice... I liked that!
aditou chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
"Don't think a human who uses the Death Note can go to Heaven of Hell."

Nice.
lefcadio chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Ooh, I really like this. All the symbolism is lovely, and it's beautifully in character. I think the little added comments in parentheses are especially effective.

I hope you'll be writing more DN fic! :D
potato3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
- I love your writting style. Sometimes I'll be halfway through a drabble and forget who wrote it, but with you I can think "Big words? Fun format? Yaoi? Ebony!"

Nice. I like the little 'Ryuuku's allways there' insert, it's true. Different spin on the motives, though- I allways thought it was a more of a Playing God than a Following God thing. Arg, I keep writting Dog, Gog, Dod, Gdo,... GOD, goddmanit!

Yay. Love you.
Dark-kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I love shamless amounts of symbolism, it always makes for an interesting read. I hope to see more of it. I love your stories, and this one is no exseption. I would probably have more to say, but I do not have the time, yeah.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Interesting. Brilliant character study, though. Raito was perfectly in character for the duration. You have a real knack for writing Raito. I hope you write more DN fanfiction soon.

Artemis
JustGravity chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh. Death Note. Finally. xD I was wondering when you'd grace us with one.

This one...Well, the line that stood out to me the most was "...he is a saviour. He is ridding the world of evil." To me that just seems like SUCH a Raito train of thought. So in-character, and it represents his humanity in my eyes, y'know?

Very original. Luffd it.