Reviews for Happy Baby Won't You Make Me
Kayti13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I love your stories. You are a true master of angst. It makes it even worse that they didn't get together in the end.
SMH1986 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
WAIT! Is it over? It this one finished?

If not, you gotta finish it!

ELAINE!

Stupid Angel...he shoulda frickin kissed her...atleast tried.
FauxMaven chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
your writing is very lyrical; fresh clear and direct. Nothing excessive, or over the top. And not a typo to be found. Very nice.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Oh my God. This is powerful, I especially loved the ending. Proves how twisted I am;)
Dulcedecorumest chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
WOW, that was even better than the first one. You really captured the pain, angst and timelessness that is their love. I really hope they finally see the light in the last instalment. I loved the line, "Time makes liars of us all."
Supermorff chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
I like this one better, I think. Suitably angsty, and no perfect happiness, but not outright depressing either. Good work.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
good
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
I can understand why Buffy makes that remark to Angel about Arianna. She wasn't much older than that herself when they fell in love. He would make an excellent watcher, but that might not be such a good idea. So Buffy has some memory of the events of IWRY? I hope she's not going to give up her fiance now.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
I had forgotten that Angel(us) had tortured Giles. I could feel the bitterness in Giles' statement, "So you're redeemed now. Crimes all forgiven?". . ."Good."

With everything he's done, he deserves to suffer. What right did he have to decide that Lindsey had to die? Anyway, it's good to see a truly mature Xander, and I can barely imagine how many horrors he has seen. He's pretty amazing for someone with no powers or special skills. Suffer, Angel, suffer!
speaker4thesilent chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
good chapter! did angel's new charge overhear any of that? cuz him explainingthe whole vamp thing to her could be a bit wierd. . .anywho update soon!
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Good way to end it although it does leave me wanting more. Waiting for the rest!
ankax chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
I have Loved to read "Guilt trembling Spoke my doom"

I have so far loved to read these few chapters of the sequel. Please update soon. Don't make us wait.
speaker4thesilent chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
good chapter! I like the fact that you kept harris in the demon fighting business. most that i've read don't good chapter you have me wanting to read more please update soon!
nicola chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
oh come on it was getting good then, and poor angel so much pain thrown at him.

thank god its not a s/b or a/c fic or i would hit myself over the head.

update soon.
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Yay an update! Loving it even though Angel and Buffy aren't together.