Reviews for Sunsets
Dawn N chapter 1 . 11/30/2006

I have to tell you I have read this story before and suddenly felt compelled to read it again. I so love this fic. I can't even put into words how wonderful this story is :) And, yes Sammy died, but the way it was done with an expert's care and you've woven such a beautiful tapestry of words and images that it boggles the mind.

If this story were a painting it would be a world famous masterpiece. You're like the Monet of story writing, especially in angst concerning Sam and Dean. Oh, and this story made me ache so badly for Dean. I honestly don't think I'll ever grow tired of reading this story, or your others for that matter. They are all splendid.

Thanks so much :-) ~ Dawn
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I read your warning and read this story anyway. You are really good and I've had a wonderful, cathartic sobfest here in my sewing room. Amazing talent! Just what I needed on a dreary, rainy day!

My heart aches for all the Winchester men (even John). Don't worry that you killed him...even Kripke killed him!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hey FAye!

I just stumbled on this piece while checking out the C2 section of Fan Fiction.

Wow! This was amazing! I need to get a tissue and return to finish this (sniff)

I love the imagery, the fairy tale flash back in the midst of the story and the way you went back and forth from present to past! So interesting and it added so much to the story.

I loved the feelings and thoughts of Dean, getting inside his head as he thought through his brother's death.

I loved the sunset ending and the feelings it brought out in Dean. He would be totally lost without Sam and you really brought that out.

I also, really like the whole thread about how it was almost destiny that the winchester story would not end well, how could it with what they did and faced. Also, I could really see Dean thinking of the possible ways they would meet their demise...he first...Sam first and Dean's understanding that in a way, Sam had already died...I think you said he was already a shell simply by living the life he was forced to live having given up the normal life he always wanted!

Great job...

SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I have to say i HATE death-fics but i loved your writing with your other stories, so i had to check this out. it made me soo sad lol. I actually had pooled tears in my eyes. now thats a good story. i could imagine the scene in my head and hope to god it doesn't ever happen. lol that show would end if it did though so i dont see it happening. Great tear jerker he he
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Poor Sammy...:'( Poor Dean. God, you make great stories lol
Tookietookietookie chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow, that is so good. I love it. Perfect capture of emotions and everything is just amazing! Congratulations on a great story.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow, that was the first fic i've read that has made me cry, it was amazing and really moving and beautifully written!
Faith and Justice chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow! This story was so awesome. The writing was spectacular, I almost cried at the end. Very good job.
CK chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Very visceral impact. Very nice, and IMO a good take on the characterisation.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Heartbreaking but very well written. I hate reading about a characters death but I just can't seem to keep away from them.
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was so sad, but beautifully written. I love this story and I cannot wait to read more from you.

Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This story was very sad. You really have a thing with hurting Sam don't you? Well I can't blame you I guess. I don't mind reading stories where there are character deaths. To many stories have happy endings and its refreshing to read one with an ending that is not happy. It sort of shows you that really, there are no happy endings except the ones that end fairyrales.
made.unmade chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Thyis made me cry. Yes, this is the first ever fic I've cried in. So congrats for writing a tearjerker. Fantastic fic, but my Mum is looking at me oddly because there's tears streaming down my face. Okay, there's one tear going down my face, but still! I don't really have anything else to say.

EvanescentOctober chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
u have a habit of making me cry!

omg i'm practically sobbing...

that was so sad... beautiful, but sad...

beautiful death

por sammy :(

i'm adding u 2 my fav authors!

and btw, ruptured is one fo the best fics ever!

(lol, ok i could just go leave a review for it... i'll do that later ;) )
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wonderful story, that I enjoyed reading before bed-time.

Love Dean's angst, although that you killed Sam.

Thank you for writing it.

Sivan Shemesh