Reviews for Sunsets
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Holy crap, that was so freaking sad! I loved it, though!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
wow. that was an amazing fic and i normally dont like character death fic cause its so sad, which this one was (sad i mean)but it was very good. i hope you don't mind i am going to archive this under the C2 Supernatural: Best of the Best. If you'd rather it not be there, just let me know. Amazing fic. Great job!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Loved this story. I came late to the party, but I added it to my faves anyway.
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
wow ... realy kinda misty-eyed here. That was beautifully written and you could really feel Dean's pain ... wow, is all i can think.
Bluy chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow...that was deep...extremely good! made me cry.. Excellent job
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Arg...this story made me cry! I was so well written and the flashbacks were put in the perfect places, and it was just amazing really, so much emotion and aw...the sunset and wow, it was just great! So sad...
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I just read your story and it was really good. It made me really sad but it was really good. I hope you write more stories.
EK chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was heartbreaking.

And beautifully written.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw. That was so sad. But very well-written. Catch ya on the flip side.
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
My God! i haven't cried like this in a long time! very powerfull!
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I almost cried. This was so amazing... I loved this story to no end.
KlownKid-131 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh my god, I have tears on my face right now. You have an amazing way with words. I love the way you talked about sunsets. It really brought the story to life. Keep writing cause i'm adding you to my favorite authors...I expect more tear-inducing stories. ;)
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I loved it! This was so tragic and so beautiful! I really loved the sunset theme. I also liked the way the story was written with flashbacks intermingling with the present. Great job!

~L.K.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was to simply put, beautiful! Thanks for a great story! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
air51 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
so beautiful.I don't even no what to are so good!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »