Reviews for Sunsets
Nikki06 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh. My. God. Nothing else to say. Just know that this is seriously my favorite fic now...girl, you really can write! The emotions were so real, and I was crying so hard I got tears all over my keyboard...
kaly chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Geez, way to make me bawl. ;) Heartbreaking - I loved it.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
You definitely specialize in angst, and the hurt is SO, so good! Wonderful characterizations! Such beautiful imagery! Sam's innocence is heartbreaking and Dean's loss is heartwrenching. This is definitely a several-tissue affair, but worth every tear. Bravo!
x.brianne.x chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, I cried. That was so, so perfect. Amazing. I was afraid that Dean was going to be the one to die, and that was what would make it sad, so the fact that I still cried even though Sammy was the one who died makes it even more heartbreaking.

This is the part that really killed me:

"Maybe Sam didn’t have his happy ending, but his sunset was spectacular."

Oh man, I just couldn't help but cry. You did fabulously! I can't wait to read more of your work.

~Brianne
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I can not even describe the grief that i am feeling right now.

His death seemed so real, i am sitting here with tears streaming down my face, and i can't stop sobbing.

it was beautiful writtne, it was so real.

I'm sorry, i know this seems like a terrible comment, but i really did thing it was beautiful.
Somebody Once chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh my lord.

You never cease to amaze me.

Stunningly beautiful, I was near tears.

What a sad, beautiful story.
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh my god...I felt like crying. Oh my gosh...wonderful job. Oh my god.
Jayme chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is good.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*sniff, whimper*

Very thought-provoking, Faye.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Unbelievable. That was just unbelievably incredible. I loved the whole way it was written and the message it was giving. I agree with what you said about the Winchester family never having a happy ending, and that's a tragedy in itself, but this story was just...beautifully done. You DO specialize in angst, that's for sure. I just...wow, I really can't say how much I loved this story. Those last few lines had such an impact...well, the whole story had an impact! And you put such amazing insight into the characters...really well done. This was wonderfully written and it's definitely going into my favorites.

~*Silver Kitten*~
Adara-chan15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, my God, that was so sad! I'm just sitting here crying my eyes out...but it was so good! I love a story that can make me cry-that's not easy to do, you know, so kudos! But it's SO SAD! *wails*
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Dude you made me cry, and I don't just mean tears pooling a little, I mean, my shirt is wet from tears, I am sobbing! Seriously, I am so frickin' upset, and that hasn't happened from a fic for a while, so kudos to you to get such a reaction

I love how you alternated between past and present with the italics, you made it clear and understandable, and weaved it in so well keeping the theme of the sunset throughout.

Excellent, and I mean it, excellent work
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006