Reviews for Daughter of the Man Who Saved The World
J(aime.
dragon soul45 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
good job
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
love it :) That was beautifully written :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I enjoyed reading this!
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was actually the first piece of fanfiction I ever read when I was like, fourteen or fifteen or something, and it was what got me into fanfiction...and via fanfiction, writing myself. I saw it again and re-read it, and it is still quite excellent. I like the wry humor and how Videl's perspective was portrayed. It was very well done.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great fic
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ah, this was lovely. You just about summed up Videl's life. Really impressive. My favourite line had to be that last one, where it mentioned 'the REAL daughter-of-the-man-who-saved-the-world'. :)

sora
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This story is beautiful well written and pretty freaking awesome! I thank her for recommending and linking it on her DA.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is such a wonderful, humorous look at Videl's life. I love it!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Really Great, nothing much to say and cute ending mentioning Pan :D
Uzumaki J chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow...just amazing. This is an incredibly well written piece of literature. Even though it didn't really have any romance in it which I originally thought it would I still think it's amazing. You have an amazing talent as a writer.
SatelliteHeart13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it. Actually, I found this story from your sister's art on deviant art. But I found it to be very good.
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Cute - I love the witty style that you used to write this. :) Nice job!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great work on this.
Rihannon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
What a sweet story. I found it via the link in your sister's picture in DA, and she is right when she says it's really good. This is the first DB fanfict I read in a while, and I'm glad I did. I always thought Videl's is a character that deserves more attention. Well done.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »