Reviews for LoudMouthed
magicjewel chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
please up data!
olifantje-emma chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
I like the new chapter, keep it up.

Can't wait for the next one!

Greets, O_E
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow, this is a very nice written piece, He's a little out of character, but you know what your doing.

Selene
XvXChaosMagicianGirlXvX chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Very well written, though the OOCness (as other's pointed out) is a bit of an eye-sore. Don't worry too much about it. OCCness is a big petpeeve of mine, and your story is exellent in the terms of characterisation, compared to some other fics out there, who have Kaiba so out of character it is scary, revolting or simply infuriating. I can understand it's hard to keep him in character. I have trouble with that too...Then again, his character can be interpreted in many different ways...since he truly is a complex character. Anyway, like I said, don't worry too much about it. Your characterisation is pretty decent and you could always go back and revise the first chapter and tweak it a little bit. I see, SuperToad has offered her services...*grins* I guess she can be considered an expert on Kaiba, hehe, she knows him really well..*wink*..

I will keep a close watch on your story. Let's see where you take us...*adds story to her story alert list*

XvXChaosMagicianGirlXvX
Supertoad chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
o-o The great Seto Kaiba blushed?

Err, he's a bit OOC hun, but you know that. Yeah, it is pretty hard to write Kaiba in character sometimes, but I can help you with that if you want (I have memorized his character so closely that I know what he would do from what he wouldn't do). Your character sounds a bit interesting. Loudmouth vs. Kaiba? That is bound to be a clash...xD.

TR was a bit too harsh on you, and I think you have some potential.

Feel free to email...:]
Cerulean Whirlwind chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wonderfully written...yet EXTREMELY out of character. These two combinations never go along well. Please, Seto would slap and/or fire her for saying even one word aganist him.
Travelling Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
If you can't write him in character, then just put an original name on it and put it over in fiction press.