Reviews for Wonderful
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Aww *sniffle* this is a great rendition if act two!
SaoirseAva chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
This chapter is so sweet! The way Fiyero tells Elphaba she is beautiful reminds me so much of the song "The Not So Pretty Princess" by Jude. Look up the lyrics or listen to the song and you'll know what I mean. Hey, actually, that might make a good songfic! You can use the idea if you want, seeing as I'm not a writer, I just read the fics. But you don't have to, of course. Just if you want to. :)

~Jennie

PS: Sorry for all these reviews! I must sound like some creepy stalker person at this point! I just really like your writing style, so I'm reading a bunch of your fics.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Oh, this is just awesome. It really is. I always try to find some witty words with my reviews, yet I never can. So I'm just going to settle on "THISISREALLYSOAWESOMELYKWOW".

(And it must be awfully odd kissing a straw man, but whatever."
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
Ha, the catfight scene is always so funny when you watch it. The Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good fighting like little girls. I always wondered why she suddenly cackled, before.

GOOD CHAPTER. :)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Although short, this is a lovely chapter. I like the part about Nessa wanting to be a zebra when she grows up. Cute addition.

But, ding dong. (If you don't understand that you should . . . well, whatever. Then it's your problem.)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
This is such a brilliant chapter. I love it. All of it. EVERY SINGLE WORD. (I'm glad they got married too.)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Oh, I just love this chapter, it's adorable. If only I had your muse! IF ONLY. (URGH.)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
GAH! A CLIFFHANGER.

This chapter is nice, it's good you added some talking between Elphaba and Fiyero, because in the musical they didn't really talk much.
FaeSolo chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Cool story!
An Unknown Writer chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Awesome story! You should really do a sequel.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
AWW! I loved this story! I'm sad that it's done, though. *sigh* I heart Fiyeraba! Hee hee!
firebolt669 chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
I think your portrayal of Elphie is awsome. I copied some of your word to my pc, so I can go around talking like her later. She's perfect.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Aw, so sweet...REALLY nicely written, you've got Elphaba perfect.
Xanthera chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
It's really freaking good! Heheh, I loved that crack about PMS. *sniff* Darnit, you! You made me cry! I never... well, that's a lie. I cry. A lot. And I'm fifteen. But anyway, I really like this story. It really explains things, what Elphaba was thinking. I don't see enough Elphie POV's. This is up high on my list. Stories that can make me cry are always good.
Jane Elliot chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
I hope you read this because I want you to know how much I loved this story.

1. Nice job incorperating the actual material (lines,scenes,etc) from the play w/your own stuff. It was very effective; not a boring account of everything which goes on in the show, but not so far out that it was absurd.

2. You can tell a story is really good when reading it makes you want to see/read the play/movie/book/etc again real bad and this definitely made me want to see Wicked again. Fortunately, I'm seeing the tour in Boston in a few weeks, yippee!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »