Reviews for Viral Vengeance
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
Really enhoy reading your storys, thank for writing them... Looking forward to the next chapter
Todd Fan chapter 30 . 10/10/2007
Another great chapter!
LycoX chapter 30 . 10/8/2007
go Eileen! And its gonna be one massive argument over the Cyborgs, no doubt about it.
Red Witch chapter 30 . 10/8/2007
Whoo hoo! This is one great battle!I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going!
Red Witch chapter 29 . 8/14/2007
Oh boy things are really getting crazy now! I love it! Great chapter!
LycoX chapter 29 . 8/14/2007
Looks like Siryn and Jono are about to wage some good old warfare. And Eileen, a bit late to say that!
Aaron chapter 29 . 8/14/2007
WB, and with a new chapter, great to see what's going on, pretty sad that Jono realizes what happened to him, and how Eileen and the rest are fighting Virus in his complex, this is going to be some fight, Nightshift and freedom Force are fighting him on the outside, and the rest are fighting him on the inside, this will be interesting to see what happenes and how Eileen can use her powers to stop Virus, keep it up
todd fan chapter 28 . 6/22/2007
Great chapter! Love it!
LycoX chapter 28 . 6/20/2007
yay! they returned! and Eileen has a codename! And what is with english guys calling people duckies! First that english dude from teen titans and now Virus! Its a conspiracy!
Red Witch chapter 28 . 6/20/2007
Oh the fun of picking a codename! He he!

Now that the cyborgs remember who they are, Virus is in big trouble! Love it! Great chapter!
todd fan chapter 27 . 6/8/2007
Finally getting caught up, great stuff!
Red Witch chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
Wow there's a twist! I can't wait to see what happens with the cyborgs! Great chapter!
LycoX chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
When Theresa learns what happened to her she's going to be depressed really badly. Before that she'll probably try and kill Virus. Then be depressed. And go Kids!
LycoX chapter 26 . 5/16/2007
dude.. you should totally write a one shot fic about kyle and that match. That would be great to read! And Betsy, you silly girl. Hopefully you don't die for your stupid actions. And its amazing that Eileen didn't think that her powers would be able to help. So it seems that Theresa is still in there!
Red Witch chapter 26 . 5/16/2007
Whoo hoo! Great battle! Love it!

And Freedom Force does have a lot of interesting hobbies! I do a lot of cooking myself so I can relate to Gina.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going!