Reviews for The impossible choice
chaloey chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Aww...

That ending made me cry. First sad, to see how torn up the guys were, then in shock as egon chose janine, then finally in joy at the ending. I even did a little happy dance when peck got arrested.

Almost never before have I displayed such raw emotion on a car trip with my family sitting three inches away.

All in all, YOU ROCK! ( :

P.S. was this based on a real Greek legend, or just your wild fantasy coming to life? I must check Google...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Personally, I like that Peck got included...

This story is so awesome!
A j chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Man, that was great! You're right, Peck should have been part of the cartoons, he would have made even some of the most mundane episodes just torture for the guys. catch ya on the flipside, A J.
oneblackvoice chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
really good ghostbuster's fic not full of angst and true to characters.
DuranDuranfan4life chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Cool! Great ending!
La Muerte Roja chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
UPDATE NOW! I HAVE TO READ THE REST! WHY AM I SHOUTING! GREAT STORY!
DuranDuranfan4life chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Cool! Go Egon! I haven't seen that kind of reactions from him since the movie. Great job!
DuranDuranfan4life chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
This one is good. Do continue. And I like how you've portrayed Janine. Very much like her movie persona with some RGB season 1 persona mixed in. And you blended them perfectly. Also, a very good approach to the Egon/Janine angle. Nicely done. :D
Amberle Ohmsford chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Okay, update like Now! I'm desperate for the next one, brilliant. 10/10
Ami chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Okay, it's Feburary 26th. No chapter 3.

So far, other than a couple of misspelled words, this is a very good story. It doesn't matter if Peck was in the cartoon or not, he was in the movie, therfore he's usable. And it seems perfect for the part he's about to play.

I'm eager to see what happens next and am awaiting the next chapter.

Ami :)
JoonSanders chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Peck does show up in the cartoon once. Can't remember which episode, but he takes Slimer away. This is getting good. Keepy uppy!
Ormandria chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh that's good! You definitely have me hooked. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Wolfborg007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Ooh, sounds great so far. I can't wait until what happens next! Update soon!
JoonSanders chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is a pretty neat fic. I like the plot.

You do have a couple of the guys slightly OoC though. Winston's the most sensible driver of the four and Janine would never in a million years make coffee for Peter.

I also can't believe you can spell chrysanthemums, but not know which cheap to use. But whatever. Still can't wait to read on.