Reviews for A Little Vampy Little Vampire fanfic
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
you should update this, i'd like to see where this goes, it's good up to now. Gregory is like one of my favourite characters from the little vampire _
IJoinedTheCircus chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
its really good. u should write more chapters.]
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Verry nice! :D i cant wait to read more!
smallncrazy91 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
plz write more soon! I'm desperate for a good story!
smallncrazy91 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
i like it you should write more
Caitlin-and-Emily chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Did you know that they make you wait 30 seconds between posting reviews? Do have any idea how long it is going to take us to review everybody who has ever reviewed any of our stories? A long time. That is the answer.
My Lost Pen chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
hurry up with the next ch
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Sorry. I see there's no Little Vampire section, but could you move it to Misc. Books or Movies? If it's not moved within the week it will be reported for being in the wrong category.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Nice. I like it. But darling, could you post it with the other Little Vampy fic in Misc. Movies? This is kind of a catergory for the Vampire Plauges book series. Maybe you could write in for a Little Vampire catergory?
Vanessea chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
hey its really pritty good but i really think that you need to add alot more on to it because once you read it its ok until you get to the very end then it seems to need added on a bunch. and The Little Vampire is a movie not a book so where did it become a movie?