Reviews for One Night Stand
Ava-Potter gal chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I like this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
It sucks reading your long ass authors notes on mobile
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow. You withheld chapters for reviews? Tsk tsk tsk. Very disappointing. You and other writers who do so should be ashamed. I hope that if you're still writing, that you stopped doing this. And also congratulations on being one of ten thousand Sirius Remus writers who make them cry. *slow clap*
kittyzero chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Oh, it was absolutely beautiful! C:
Sidelines chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Ah I love Remus/Sirius! Though with your story it makes all that Azkaban nonsense impossible, though I'm not sure "I know he's innocent because we have a telopathic bond" would hold up in court.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Oh wow!The flying was such a great idea!Ad the chapter was totally sad with all those limited moments thoughts Remus has!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
OOHHH!I loved the way Remus seems here after everything,and Sirius being the helpful friend!Sweet even if a little sad!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Awww,such a beautiful fic,really had me smiling throughout!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh woooow!That was a real nice start!
Kat chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that was adorable I just squeed like crazy. Thankyou for posting! Xox
Windspiel chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
*deep sigh*

This story is so wonderful. I've read it in German long ago. And now I've found it again. And I've read the German version once more and realized that I didn't like the mistakes there were in there. Then I looked for the original and...wow. I love it. I loved the content before, the German version DOES convey the feeling, but your original story is even better.

It's so cute. Thanks again for this story :)
blerghy chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
That was really wonderful. I'm glad they got a happy ending. :D
xxkiirousagixx chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
I loved it.

Absolutely.

It was adorable, with all the tension and 'does he like me?' worries that I love about this pairing!

And, of course, the fact that it all turns out to be little Siri's doing, knowing exactly what he was getting himself into, and he gets just what he deserves: Remmie!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
And finally Siri confesses to remembering! The suspense - it kills!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
It's doesn't seem rushed at all. More like everything is happening quickly. And poor little Remmie, so conflicted.