Reviews for One Night Stand
BreeTheGinger chapter 6 . 2/14
This made me so happy oml, i love them so much, and this is so well written
ncbexie25 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Loved this!
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
So sweet!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I like this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
It sucks reading your long ass authors notes on mobile
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow. You withheld chapters for reviews? Tsk tsk tsk. Very disappointing. You and other writers who do so should be ashamed. I hope that if you're still writing, that you stopped doing this. And also congratulations on being one of ten thousand Sirius Remus writers who make them cry. *slow clap*
kittyzero chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Oh, it was absolutely beautiful! C:
Sidelines chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Ah I love Remus/Sirius! Though with your story it makes all that Azkaban nonsense impossible, though I'm not sure "I know he's innocent because we have a telopathic bond" would hold up in court.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Oh wow!The flying was such a great idea!Ad the chapter was totally sad with all those limited moments thoughts Remus has!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
OOHHH!I loved the way Remus seems here after everything,and Sirius being the helpful friend!Sweet even if a little sad!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Awww,such a beautiful fic,really had me smiling throughout!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh woooow!That was a real nice start!
Kat chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that was adorable I just squeed like crazy. Thankyou for posting! Xox
Windspiel chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
*deep sigh*

This story is so wonderful. I've read it in German long ago. And now I've found it again. And I've read the German version once more and realized that I didn't like the mistakes there were in there. Then I looked for the original and...wow. I love it. I loved the content before, the German version DOES convey the feeling, but your original story is even better.

It's so cute. Thanks again for this story :)
blerghy chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
That was really wonderful. I'm glad they got a happy ending. :D