Reviews for Full Circle
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good story so keep writing and update soon.
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow, what a satisfying cap to your "No Regrets" trilogy here! Bravo!

So often, Kim Possible stories (both on TV and here in FanFiction) revolve around Kim. It has been a refreshing change to see her occupy a largely supporting role in your trilogy here, and allow Ron's life to unfold instead.

Your detailed flashback to the ball in Washington, DC was so nicely done and detailed that it left me wishing you had similarly fleshed out Yori's other flashbacks of reuniting and training with Ron, and eventually marrying him — which would have necessitated multiple chapters in this story perhaps (possibly breaking the good, single-chapter style you've maintained through this trilogy), but it would have made a great story here perhaps even better.

Your depiction of Ron and Yori's devoted partnership and married life though was a joy for me to read as a single divorced guy right now. I love the sense of connection you gave them, especially as Ninjas . . . a wonderfully creative, insightful, and even sensual element! Kinda makes me want to redouble my own efforts towards finding such a soul mate myself!

I see though that you have more stories about Ron and Yori under your profile, so I look forward to reading more!

Again though, great work on this trilogy, and especially this final story! A very satisfying read indeed!
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wonderful story, this is one of my favorite Rori lines out here.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Amazing how you blended the Ying and Yang lifestyle of Yori's training into bringing stability and maturity into Ron's life. Very nice on how Ron appreciated it and responded to it. Even though it has brought peace between Kim and Ron, yet there is still a lack of peace and happiness in Kim's life even though she states she is fine. In Kim, I visualize her akin to the Clint Eastwood, lone and tough gunman, who will always be alone and will eventually be found dead alone. I hate to say this, but unless you intend this to be an eternal cliffhanger, you need more episodes. Kim, in the Disney series, has always been a terrible judge of boyfriends meaning she goes for those who don't mean her any good while not seeing the good, decent, and caring ones in front of her, i.e. Ron. Since she has done a great deal of good for others in return for favors only, would you consider atleast pointing her in the direction of settling with a decent man who respects and accepts her. Another thought is a man who is able to persuade her to step down to a consultant position. Anyhow, a very sobering episode on what may happen to independent people. Just kidding, but your episode did leave me feeling Ron's life may have come to a full circle, but not Kim's. A sequel to this trilogy? Appreciate your writing. You do get my emotions going with your stories.
pauloj1983 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Dude...fluffy ending there. I get the feeling that Yori is put into the same category as Josh by K/R fans/authors. What this place needs is more Ron/Yori. Maybe a couple more Kim/Josh. Say... maybe you could write a Kim/Josh epilogue for this. Josh was never intimidated by Kim's lifestyle when they were dating in high school. (One Date)
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Looking forward to your future Ron/Yori Fics.