Reviews for Return To Me Pt 2
Anonny chapter 24 . 7/29
Before I forget THIS time...

Doesn't look like anyone else has mentioned this but Cresswell was promoted from full-bird Colonel straight to Major General (jump of 2 ranks), therefore, so can Mac. I can't remember the ins and outs; I think it has to be approved by a Senate Committee but then again, promotion past the rank of O6 has to be approved by a Senate Committee anyway. (If I'm wrong about it being a Senate Committee, I know it's some similar body but I'm not even American so don't shoot me if I didn't get that quite right! ;-D ) I've been poking around trying to find a reference to rank jumping but can't find it right now. I know I've read about it somewhere, probably Wiki.

Poor Harm! Keeps finding out he's been a jerk while he wasn't 'himself.' Glad he's back to himself. :-)

Ooo! Just got to the end of this chapter... Ooo! She's beyond psychotic, that one! 8-O
Anonny chapter 20 . 7/28
Whew! High stakes, indeed! Good yarn. (My washing up isn't get done, darn you! ;-D )
Anonny chapter 19 . 7/28
Woah! Never thought something like that about Harm before - lol! At the point where he's sounding off to Gunny and Gunny says "...I'm here for you..." I found myself thinking that the best thing Gunny could probably do for Harm was put him on the ground with a fist to the face, to teach the current Harm a bit more respect for people in general. Methinks that Gunny could get the message across nicely, being another guy, capable of being alpha male yet with a decent attitude.

"It's me or nothing." If I were Mac my response to that would be a very blunt:
"Then it's nothing because right now you need a short, sharp lesson in humanity."

Good writing - you've got me really cranky with this weird Harm. :-)
Anonny chapter 9 . 7/28
I hope it's your word processor's autocorrect that thinks Sturgis is going to be 'section' chair, rather than 'second' chair! A suggestion for any future block typing you do, consider turning OFF the autocorrect but leaving the grammar and spell check on. This way, you get shown mistakes you make and can correct them yourself instead of an autocorrect coming up with bizarre suggestions.

This is no criticism; I'm a trained typist and I see these sorts of strange errors in a lot of people's works. I strongly suspect it's because they aren't trained typists and autocorrect is on. An autocorrect can give us strange results! The problem with an autocorrect is it can really only deal with the 'mechanics' of the language, not whether it makes sense or not.

Anyway, back to the story... I'm greatly disturbed by Skates' suggestion that these guys fly like American pilots - not some home grown militia group, I hope! :-O
Anonny chapter 3 . 7/28
I _ain't_ gonna give that ensign points for observation! If she'd taken the time to look properly at Harm's uniform, she'd have noticed the wings and realised that at least _one_ of them didn't need telling what "six" means! Then again... maybe she was too busy ogling the cute face above them to notice the wings, especially if he was wearing one of his cute smiles. :-D
bookimpva chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
I've been reading through some of the stories you have posted here and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanks! Please send any mature versions of the chapters in Return to Me.
JamnJann chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
You are a great author. I can actually visualize this a movie runing through my head.

Would like to read the alternate reversion of the end.

JamnJann
boymommytotwo chapter 31 . 12/21/2007
WOW. You are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

I'd love to see the "alternative" to Pt 2 Chpt 31...

And maybe after I digest the totality of what you've done here, I may write for some pointers... I haven't posted anything to yet, but wow - I would love to write a story along this lines some day. It was a great one. :)

Many kudos,

amy
Peppy87 chapter 31 . 6/29/2007
WOW! Both parts were amazing! I love them!
XBeth chapter 31 . 2/18/2007
Wow.. it's like yesterday and "eon" back when they argued in McMurphy's and met again after 5 years.. I hated they were seperated for so long back then.. it's wonderful story.. u know.. when I read last chapter I was suddenly so sad bacause it's ending (yea but amazing ending ;o).. why could I guess he'll propose her?:)) but u made it sound even beter than I ever imagined )... even there were times that I was really wondering and affraid about what happened and almost couldn't w8 till next chapter, staying up late(like today I had to read last 4 chapers and ended in 3-4AM :P but I had to get some sleep before write the review :D ).. still I will miss this story, like always if something I like ended.. also thanks for teaching me english, after that 502 pages I'll get much more mark ones in school lol.

Good luck with Love Is An Antidote For Instincts, can be sure I'm going to write some review ;o)

P.S.:Aren't THEY just amazing?
Kyrapura chapter 30 . 7/28/2006
I have been disconnected from the internet for almost three weeks and I was so happy to see this chapter in my mail box that I stayed up so late to finish reading. I kind of guessed the end about what Vukovic might do after I read the verdicts. Didn't see the ending coming though. I'm so tired. on to the next chapter.
Abigaile chapter 31 . 7/23/2006
I love it. I love it. I love it. I'm so sad to see it end but thrilled that they ended up together. What you put those two through! I can't wait to read the rest of your projects.
Laurie chapter 31 . 7/21/2006
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us!

Laurie
fallenangelcrys chapter 31 . 7/21/2006
brilliant work, i have loved the entirety of both of the return to me stories. i can't wait for the next work from you.
Nikki chapter 31 . 7/19/2006
No Jackie, you ROCK! Thank you for 502 pages of JAG goodness! I have loved these stories from the very beginning, and nothing changed along the way. Words cannot explain how I enjoyed seeing that you'd updated as the stories developed. Thanks again, and I'm really looking foward to whatever you may do in the furture!