Reviews for Return To Me Pt 2
bookimpva chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
I've been reading through some of the stories you have posted here and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanks! Please send any mature versions of the chapters in Return to Me.
JamnJann chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
You are a great author. I can actually visualize this a movie runing through my head.

Would like to read the alternate reversion of the end.

JamnJann
boymommytotwo chapter 31 . 12/21/2007
WOW. You are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

I'd love to see the "alternative" to Pt 2 Chpt 31...

And maybe after I digest the totality of what you've done here, I may write for some pointers... I haven't posted anything to yet, but wow - I would love to write a story along this lines some day. It was a great one. :)

Many kudos,

amy
Peppy87 chapter 31 . 6/29/2007
WOW! Both parts were amazing! I love them!
XBeth chapter 31 . 2/18/2007
Wow.. it's like yesterday and "eon" back when they argued in McMurphy's and met again after 5 years.. I hated they were seperated for so long back then.. it's wonderful story.. u know.. when I read last chapter I was suddenly so sad bacause it's ending (yea but amazing ending ;o).. why could I guess he'll propose her?:)) but u made it sound even beter than I ever imagined )... even there were times that I was really wondering and affraid about what happened and almost couldn't w8 till next chapter, staying up late(like today I had to read last 4 chapers and ended in 3-4AM :P but I had to get some sleep before write the review :D ).. still I will miss this story, like always if something I like ended.. also thanks for teaching me english, after that 502 pages I'll get much more mark ones in school lol.

Good luck with Love Is An Antidote For Instincts, can be sure I'm going to write some review ;o)

P.S.:Aren't THEY just amazing?
Kyrapura chapter 30 . 7/28/2006
I have been disconnected from the internet for almost three weeks and I was so happy to see this chapter in my mail box that I stayed up so late to finish reading. I kind of guessed the end about what Vukovic might do after I read the verdicts. Didn't see the ending coming though. I'm so tired. on to the next chapter.
Abigaile chapter 31 . 7/23/2006
I love it. I love it. I love it. I'm so sad to see it end but thrilled that they ended up together. What you put those two through! I can't wait to read the rest of your projects.
Laurie chapter 31 . 7/21/2006
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us!

Laurie
fallenangelcrys chapter 31 . 7/21/2006
brilliant work, i have loved the entirety of both of the return to me stories. i can't wait for the next work from you.
Nikki chapter 31 . 7/19/2006
No Jackie, you ROCK! Thank you for 502 pages of JAG goodness! I have loved these stories from the very beginning, and nothing changed along the way. Words cannot explain how I enjoyed seeing that you'd updated as the stories developed. Thanks again, and I'm really looking foward to whatever you may do in the furture!
titscarabe chapter 31 . 7/19/2006
hi, your ff is so cool, thanks for writing it!

can you , in the same time, send me the "more interesting" story? (all the story if you can with all the "interesting" chapters ! because i want to pass it to e friend who has not internet!)

a lot of thanks !

marine
gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
WOW! An amazing story! Very exciting to read. I was always anxious for each new chapter to post. I love reading your fanfiction. You are an awesome writer. Sorry to see it end. Waiting not so patiently for next story.
Acer chapter 31 . 7/18/2006
Jackie,

WOW x 10! I LOVE this story from the very beginning to the end! There is never a dull moment!

As for the ending, happy shipper sigh here! Bravo! Bravo! :)

Thank you for writing!

Love,

Acer
ANDREA chapter 31 . 7/18/2006
Jackie,

I loved your return to me series, I feel that your characterizations of Harm and Mac were right on. If you could please send me your smut chapters in Return To Me pt.2. Thank you! I can't wait for your next series and am enjoying the Art of Dating.

-Andrea
jag4evr chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
A perfect chapter-I just love this story! Hope there is more on the way. Plus, it would be greatly appreciated if you sent me the smut version :) thanks and good job!