Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
Brie chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
A bit rushed but good.
DarkShines2012 chapter 17 . 7/8/2007 Harry really dead? Or was that whole bit with Sirius that he was coming back to life? I REALLY hope that Harry's not dead...because that's I think what I'm dreading the most about Deathly Hallows...that Harry might die...

PLEASE update soon?

Verdad-y-Vida chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Hey! LOVED the Ginny/Harry part of chapter 3! So many people make that conversation awful. Great work!

P.S. Poor Fleur :(
Verdad-y-Vida chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is quite well done; good job!

I will say, though—though Ginny was realistic for the way you did her, I don't think you're giving her enough credit. She's not (IMHO anyway,) going to cry or stomp her feet or beg Harry to take her, because she knows this is something he's got to do, and she respects him enough to allow him to—in the way he feels he needs to. It would be against his nature to have gone about his mission any other way, and Ginny loves Harry for who he is—not for who she wants him to be.
linda2 chapter 17 . 7/5/2007
i really liked it. when is the seconed part going to be publised and is there going to a differnt name or is it going to be under this one? thanks.
perskankster chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
omg. theres gonna be a second part? i thought that the last half of this story was the second part. lol. i feel really dumb. but yay! haha. ya. i like LUVED this story. it was awesome D
anna chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
Looking foreward to the 2nd. half of this story. Will you still be using the same title or will it be something else. Post soon.
GenericSpider chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
So Luna is either possesed or under the imperious curse? I would be worried about Harry, but I have a feeling that someone's gonna save his butt at the last second, or he's gonna save his own butt at the last second!
perskanxter chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
wow. this chapter was very well written & i loved it!
tlfsjs chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
great story
anna chapter 15 . 6/28/2007
Glad that you're up-dating here too but still check WB 1st. Looking foreward to next posting.
DarkShines2012 chapter 15 . 6/28/2007

You're not allowed to KILL HARRY POTTER!

How? Because! (I'm not flaming, I"m just overly emotional). You're just not allowed to do that and have LUNA of all people...I mean, come on! POOR HARRY!

NO. I'm convinced. You can't kill Harry. Nope. NO. Harry's alive. ALIVE. A...L...I...V...E!

Don't kill Harry, Please? And PLEASE update soon.

herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Oh man, please update soon! like now soon! i love this story!
David305 chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Still a very good story. Just 2 slips:

“Voldemort was trying to force him to rat out my parents and me. ... Voldemort wouldn’t tell him anything, though.”

You mean, Wormtail wouldn't tell him anything.

“I’ll think you to hush yourself,” thank

Keep it up, cheers,

anna chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Have a hunch that Snape got his hands on those memories and past them on to Dumbeldore. As for the whereabouts of Neville, you only know where he went to! Looking foreward to the next posting which I hope is soon.