Reviews for Shinigami The God of Death
MotherDragon8581 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Wow! Great Story! Thank you!
Toki Mirage chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
I cried when Duo disappeared. T_T
Animestar73 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Kya! I loved this story! XD Wow, I should calm down my fangirlism to tell you why I enjoyed this story so much, eh? Well first and foremost, the awesome plot! I don't think I have ever read (or will ever again) read a plot like this (and for me that is a great thing!). You did a great job with the details and the interactions between Heero and Duo and I admit at the end I was totally freaking out that Heero wouldn't get it in time (and that Duo was going to go away forever!). But you did a great job with the entire fic from the characters, to the climax, with the romance and the ending! I loved this fic a lot, so thank you for all your hard work!
melsa chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
This story was sad but wonderful, it ended well too. Great job.
force majeur chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
Bloody HEART-BREAKING!

Early chapters are funny,i should stop my self to admire how western uses colorfull words for cursing,that's bad,i'll end up cursing in english then, two last chapter-oh allah!-so sad,i have no mental imagine how solo is look like,i almost forget the entire things bout gundam wing,it's OLD anime anyway.*sobs*.ugh,thanks yaw!
starz4evr chapter 12 . 6/6/2008
Aww! Thats was soo sweet! I nearly cried when nobody noticed Duo! But now everythings alright but i do feel for Solo!
CappuccettoRosso chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
It must be pretty scary, not being able to reach out and touch someone or talk to your love ones. Poor Solo. The story was wonderful. I've never read anything like it before and I must say, I was beginning to think Solo was a bitter ghost intent on punishing Duo for ignoring him and denying him a second chance all those years ago. Good to know that wasn't the case and Solo had no intention of taking his friend's place. LOL. The second to last chapter really got to me. I was thinking, 'No, Duo can't leave as well. What about Heero?' Lovely ending, lovely story, thank you for sharing!
Serphenia chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Aw...Really, the ending's pretty sad. I usually don't favorite stories that are complete but...Oh hey, look, I'm reviewing the wrong chapter. Too lazy to go fix that now. Anyhow, amazing story, so thanks for letting me read it
Nakitama-san lazy to log in chapter 12 . 2/4/2006
Just...wow. This was really something.

Kudo's to you, I usually LOATHE first person pieces, but you worked it, and you worked it well.

The way they gently eased into a relationship- not all at once, was great. You played Solo's intentions perfectly, and nobody can blame Duo for reacting like he did. It turned out to be a bittersweet ending!

This was really...well, awesome, for a lack of a more mature term. Too short for my liking (I want more of your deadly writing!) but I got through it with only a feeling of sadness. D

Good job, and thanks for writing this!
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
What a beautiful fic. In places it was quite sad but I'm glad about the happy ending. I admit it. I'm such a sucker for sappy stories. Can't help it.

But anyway. It's always pleasure to read nice G-Wing fics.
Chara13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
meow .
Lady hispanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I had a very difficult time reading this story. The opening chapter didn't catch my attention at all. Thing's to work on in my opinion would be stonger opening chapters. Just like in an essay you must catch and hold the readers attention or they just won't read the material at all. Other then that this story was a good read.
Lotus-chan chapter 12 . 5/12/2005
There are no words to describe how awesome, how suspenseful, how well-written, and how utterly well-planned this story was. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me ache for my teddy bear ;_;. I was really impressed by how well all of the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. This story has a... cohesiveness for lack of a better word, that I don't see in fanfics too often. It's book/novel worthy. I also appreciated how the story was 12 but you didn't rush into the relationship. By the end of the story they seemed much more comfortable with each other and heading in the direction of a relationship but you didn't throw the reader into it all of a sudden at the end. Overall, it was sweet and there were things that happened that took me by surprise... and there's nothing better in a fanfic than when an author is capable of doing that. By the way, the whole 'Quatre is in some way psychic' thing? I love seeing that angle used so you difinetely gained brownie points on that one. I found this fic through someone's favorite's list and now this is going in mine. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you because when I find a good author, I stick to them. _
Me Moi Et Je chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
*Sniff* That was beautiful man...*Sob*, beautiful.
gatogirl1 chapter 12 . 6/15/2004
Oh gosh, here I am practically sobbing at the end of chapter 11. Okay, not sobbing, but definitly sad enough to tear up. SUCH A WONDERFUL FIC! Ah! Yay for the happy ending! Kudos for this...so good! _ (All my personalities are smiling...)