Reviews for Personality Disorder
Hott.

Very sweet though. I'd love to see more ;D

Ellae
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I DEFINANTLY think you should write a sequel to this one. In fact, I insist. Please doo!
Abigale Lynn chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I really loved this. Great little one-shot, but I think it could be more.
someonelse chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Interesting story.. I like though.

-someonelse
Katina Wellson chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
aww! i love it! its such a great story! eep! i love the idea of the 'passion not for love or friendship' thing. it's original and i love it! i love the last line of blaise's. very smoothe. :-D more?

kat
ThEnOtImpoRtanTOne chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
oh lovely
Kneazle chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really do enjoy your writing style; there's something fun and passionate about it, which is a great read. I would agree with the other reviewer that the title doesn't perhaps fit (but who am I to comment with my own pathetic 'MisMatched'?), but the idea of a dual personality is always interesting. I do hope this isn't a one-shot (but I have the feeling it is, it's late and I was up too early, therefore I guess 'one-shot' was written in the summary) because it would be lovely to expand, but on the other hand, I can see why it is left where it is.

Oh, my; indecisive points from me! I'm so fickle. Ignore that - it was a great piece.
elise chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
k good now update some of your old stories!
Jacob Timius chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Holy snap once more amanda. I absolutly adore reading your work. It is simply amazing. I loved this story. So good. Keep up the good work. By the way i'm starting a series about my man Jacob Timius. Anyway, great job once again.
vagrantboy chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
great story but come on as good a one-shot as it was don't you think it could be better with a sequel please
Now now chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Dissociative Idenity Disorder is not something you understand though you obviously try and convey it.

Vicitims of this personalitly disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personailty Disorder till the '90s) receive from either tramuatic event (a natural disaster) or childhood absue (far more common). Although the alters do come out when a person is stressed, the person generally blanks out during this time and takes on a new idenity. So, Hermione wouldn't respond to Hermione, and she wouldn't know what she was doing. Nor would plan it out. They come out at times during stress, not really out of habit although a person can depend on them more and more.

At least you didn't confuse it with Schizophrenia though, thats my number one pet peeve.
mnemosynesque chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Grar! How could this only be a one-shot? Ugh, you leave me wanting more!

*Sigh* Nonetheless, it was amazing. Lovely.