Reviews for A Strange Engagement
Guest chapter 47 . 10/9/2014
Great story. I'm going to read the sequel now, because I have to know what happens to Draco and Hermione in the future and which adventures they will have.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Mcspanner99 chapter 47 . 7/25/2013
Pansy sucks
LilacRosez chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
love it
SummersBelle chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
. . .doing. Is she tricking that Fallon dude by kissing him, or did she really fall for the half vamp?
SummersBelle chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Did Harry and Ron die or something?
exterminatr chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
amazing story

i am you900th reviewerer¡!
amandaisalwayswright chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
there was too much in the story. pick one theme and adventure and stick to it next time.
Katherine Julia chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
hey, so I just wanted to drop a review to tell you that i like the story because the plot is interesting and pretty original, but at the same time i don't like it because i think there are so MANY plots going on in this ONE story that it's overwhelming. i just think that you kept getting so many good ideas that you felt you needed to cram them all into this one story, and it makes it a little confusing and hard to follow. and also pretty exhausting. as for the writing itself, it's not bad, but I think revision and editing would definitely be a good idea. spelling and grammar aren't the only things to look out for either. the story is ooc and cliched, but with work that shouldn't really be a problem. all that's needed is for it to be a little bit more realistic (and not just the plot. things like dialogue and the character's motions/actions also need to sound believable or the ruin the entire story).
harrypotterluver123 chapter 37 . 6/29/2011
haha i love this story so far! loll i literally had to draw out a family tree to figure out how draco and hermione were not related xD
Labello chapter 47 . 5/18/2011
This is by far the most confusing story I have ever came across in my life. You should really 'prune' the story. You tried to give all your ideas a 'stop' but you just got to enthousastic. Don't get me wrong, it is an interesting story, you just tried to put to many twists in it. Like: One moment Arielle is Lydia, and then it turns all around!

It's like i'm wandering in the writers mind, with all different kind of endings and plots but you did not want to choose one. Besides, you never clearly stated which people were vampires and which weren't.
seheronelves chapter 47 . 5/9/2011
It seems a bit cut... But the plot is good :)
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 46 . 10/18/2010
I absolutely adored this story! Every single chapter intrigued me for more. Your descriptions are greatly written and I really liked how you slowly engaged Draco and hermione to like each other unlike straight away. With the last chapter in mind I was really surprised that hermione chose Draco over Ron and Harry but I still enjoye the final chapter anyway.
Xj9 chapter 47 . 10/4/2010
Haha. Poor Hermione. Now she has to be nice to Bellatrix... I hope she can get her life back to normal. Great story. I enjoyed reading it!
Ambersunshine chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Ha! i lovee it already because i love storys that include draco's dad and whaen he isnt so bad... HA! i love it when he said in a moment of weakness.. :)
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 47 . 3/30/2010
Wow. That was absolutely amazing. I thought that the last chapter was a little fishy with it just ending as it did. I'm glad that they decided to go back and fix it - it'll make for a much more interesting sequal to hopefully top this one. Although it will be hard, this story had great drama, and plot. You are an absolutely fabulous writer, keep writing! (: