Reviews for The GGs: Adventures and Misadventures
I can t rember account chapter 29 . 9/3/2010
Sry about that my iPods a lil fucked up if you got a blank review but this story is awesome and INSANELY inapropriate I think it should be m. however I luv how u had everyone love yoyo, he's awesome. But the first few chapters were hilarious I was having giglin fits for like 30 minutes. The jokes were rely funny. And over all it was a great story :):):)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
WTF just hapened is gum a fukin psychic
kiddi chapter 30 . 5/25/2009
OK I just finish chapter 30 and I havta say Wow. I loved the game and honestly i think the personalities you made match them to a T. I love your writing style and your dirty joke XD. Keep it up you are now one of my fav authors.
WindSoul chapter 30 . 7/10/2008
...Wow. Simply delightful. I've been reading this entire series for the last two days, and I simply can't get enough of it. I also must have read 'Just the Two of Us' enough times to memorize it. All of the characterizations you've made of them are fantastic and much more interesting that some of what I've read. You've left nothing out that I could ask ask for, aside from the fact you haven't finished. By all means, make sure it goes on for days and days, but don't leave me hangin'.
AssassinKyeste chapter 30 . 3/11/2008
HA HA! Great Chapter to a long vacation! Disappearing for months straight huh? Ah well, your dedicated readers are still behind you. Like always, You keep writing we'll keep reading. Good Shit Noh, Keep it goin'
ksjhfjkshkf chapter 30 . 3/7/2008

I found your profile. :)

Your little sis,

Misguided Angel of Death chapter 30 . 3/6/2008
Oh my god you finally updated! I was gettin kinda scared, lol. And Omg I'm mentioned in the AN! ((Squee)) In a weird way, I'm happy that I'm officially the owner of the longest review you've had. . That's so cool.

I never, EVER fathomed the idea of one of the GGs being Mexican, so that was a pleasent surprise. Variety is great. Since I'm on this topic, where's Garam from? Just curious, cause I don't remember you mentioning that...You probably have though.

Of course, practically all the questions that pop up from this chapter you have pointed out will be answered in the next chapter, so I won't bother asking them. Lol.

Ouch. That crash made me hurt. o.o It SOUNDED painful, and imagery didn't do much to change that. It's great though. Feeling the character's pain is part of what a fanfic is about! ~. Poor Jazz. I feel so sorry for her. And Corn doesn't even know! He's so clueless right now as to what's really bothering her.

Anywho, I can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe you can get some sort of rythm going on now, ne? ((cheers for idea)) Hehe. Ja ne, till then. .

Misguided Angel of Death chapter 29 . 1/21/2008
Ok, to start things off, I've been reading this for about a week now and I am soorry for not reviewing for every chapter! It's just my thing though: I can't review until I've caught up! But, before I get into the real review, I just wanna let you know that this is one of the BEST things I have ever read! I was hooked ever since I read McDonalds! (I know you don't like it, but be glad! It made me addicted! xD) It's like a daily fix of JSRF, since my Xbox needed maintence, which actually has a good side-effect. If it hadn't messed up, I wouldn't be reviewing this! All the time I play JSRF and think about writing a fanfic on it, but I always thought "Nah, no one does that!" Then I remembered that there was a category for it on which led me to this and Vinyl Umbrella! So that, I can be grateful for. You're an amazing writer, and the only one who can keep me reading until absurd hours in the morning! I love it! -glomps- Now, since I've been rambling about stuff, I will get to the actual review!

First of all, the characters: You have officially made me like Combo and Corn. It's not like I hated them at first, it's just I never really paid attention to them, ya know? Thanks to you, I see them in a different light (Maybe blue-ish? xD)and gawd you nearly made me cry during that little Corn fiasco! Dx -cough- Anyways...YoYo is so adorable! It makes me just wanna hug him! He was always one of my favorites and I really, really enjoyed the way you wrote him. There is one person that you haven't really shown anything about though. Soda. Lol. It's like he's only there for the sake of being there, ya know? Almost everyone has a chapter in which they have a major part, and then there's Soda. xD There may be someone else I'm forgetting, but right now it's only Soda.

Second, Genre: You have no IDEA how many times I've laughed while reading this! You have a special way of making even the small things seem funny! I even caught a few laughing spells during the Swing Blade series, even though I don't think Humor was the main genre. XD You did an excellent job on getting the overall feel for each chapter/series across. I've never read anything like it.

Third: Cronological is boring. . I really like the fluctuating thing with the date and times. It made things fun.

Fourth: (This is actually something I pre-typed yesterday, just so you don't get confused.) It is 8:24am and I have not been to sleep yet. Instead, I was reading the fanfic until I finally got to chapter 26. I made a list of what I found wrong (keeping your little comment about c.c. in mind) and put them on file. It doesn’t start at chap. 1, since you didn’t mention it since super-later. If ya want, I’ll make a note about going through all the chaps. Hell, I’ll even put it on a post it note. Lol. Anyways, around Ch. 19, I started taking more notice about the mistakes, but I don't really find a lot. Just little spelling/grammar mistakes and maybe a few missed words here or there. Nothing really big, but you did say to give a critique, right? Oh, but in Great Day Side B there is something I did notice. There’s a rule that someone taught me. My Lit. Teacher I think. Don’t use the same word to start off a sentence more than 2 times in a paragraph. I don't think it's mandatory though. It just flickered in my mind when reading that chapter. Just something I wanted to throw in there…

Extra things: Your original ideas for Swing Blades were cool. Maybe you should make a little spinoff thing using it, ya know? There was something else I was gonna say...oh! Do you plan on doing something for a Valentines thing? That would be incredibly hilarious. GG Valentines Day. It would cause so much trouble! XD

OKAY since I've left a long enough review I will end it here. . I can't wait to read more, so update soon kay?

P.S: Omg you haven’t updated since August? I feel so…BEHIND! DX Gah!
Plastic Emotion chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I love how individual these chapters are.

Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
All three were great. XDD

AssassinKyeste chapter 29 . 8/30/2007
* Sniffle... *, this chapter. Brought a nice lil tear to meh eye. The feeling of being a friend, than a self-serving...person ya know. She loves that boy, we all know. But in the end, the greater good was for her to sacrifice herself for his happiness...ENOUGH WITH THE ACTING! Ok, great chapter. Kept the feeling all the way thru the end. Put me in a poetry writing mood. And about the delayed updates, We all have lives. So really, there isn't much to apologize for. But, either way. Keep it up. Bomb ass writing.
Hayabusadude chapter 29 . 8/25/2007
I really like the way you portray Corn and the ganag, is like they come to life through your writing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :P (btw, if you're an anime watcher, I recommend you watch "Air Gear" its kinda like JSRF but a little more complex)
UrbanMeyer chapter 29 . 8/23/2007
YAY, I love happy endings. This story of adventures and misadventures is so almost perfection. All it needs is a chapter on Soda, someone getting a hooker, and spontanious breakdancing. Also, "black Mr. Clean" I lol'd for about 6 minutes. You are the master of funny.

I also gotta say, good job shouting out to Bagatelle and all the other fanfic writers over here. We need more love in the JGR section.
Bagatelle chapter 29 . 8/22/2007
I adored this. And I'm so happy that you used my ideas! It was particularly satisfying to me because I got all of my questions answered.

I really loved seeing Yoyo get stronger. Most of the time he's portrayed as a huge baby who can't do anything, but he grew a lot in the last three chapters, and that was a nice change, for me. Also, it was nice to see Gum really caring about seeing him happy. All in all, it was really heartwarming and just a great read in general. Can't wait to see the next series, and also, I'm looking forward to seeing if you bring Gum's feelings back into play later on in the game.

Thanks for the plug, too XD Keep up the good work, Noh!
Noh-Face chapter 29 . 8/22/2007
YAY an update!And YAY you responded to my review, now I feel special. You know I wasn't going to use that name cuz I didn't want it to seem like I was copying yours but I've been using it for three years now as I have a love of noh masks and would collect them if they weren't so damn expensive. Gum seems to be very...popular...with everyone. As for "Monster Island" as long as you don't just give up on it, which would make me cry *Feel the pressure* I can be very patient. And I don't know why but when I read that whole Ghandi-Fuck part the song "Spottieottiedopaliscious" by Outkast played in my head...Damn, damn, damn Jaamees.