Reviews for The Greater Good
Ardeliah chapter 14 . 4/25
A wonderful story, thank you for writing it.
Aang Beckett chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Had me scared for a moment there, but that last scene. Cringing Carson, goodness, that sounds like the Carson we met in Atlantis' first episode ever! ;) Now Beckett the Brave, I like that. Heard one time that Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid :) That last scene with Sheppard sticking his head around the door and Carson "cringing" at the idea of the needle was just PRICELESS! I had to fight not to crack up 'cause my room mate is sleeping...
pisces317 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I loved this fic! I particularly liked the amount of Carson whump in it and how protective John and Ronon were. It was great.
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Very awsome sotry so far! -
Vana1970 chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Read it through and it was great, thank you.

Loved the way you got Carson just right and a bit of a panic stricken Rodney.
Vana1970 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Good story liking Carson shouting at Rodney and Rodney doing as he was told !
Vana1970 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Just started to read this fic enjoying it so far :)

Favourite line has to be “I think you should know,” Ronan said solemnly, “I’m considering slapping you.” I can just see it LOL.
lindajrjt chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
Very good story and I enjoyed it very much. I am just glad everyone got home ok and Carson did not get kidnapped by that nut case!
Jersey13 chapter 14 . 11/30/2007
Wow! That was really good! I hadn't seen this before until someone suddenly linked to it. Lots of Beckett, heartfelt humor, an excitement-laden plot, and a touching conclusion. Perfect!
AlmostHeaven chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
Wow, that was an awesome story! Whumpage all around. Poor brave Beckett. And Rodney blaming himself for everything as usual. Keep it up. Laters.
becca chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
man that is one of the best carson fics i have read in a long time. i loved reading it the first time but the second was best. :p i hope you write another like...i dont know...a sequel? please? thanks for the best like 10 min of my life lol.
KariHermione chapter 14 . 5/25/2007
Sheppard poked his head around the door. “Bad news, Doc, you’re busted. Dr. Ruiz is on her way down here, and rumor has it she’s packing a needle big enough to grill shish-kebabs on.”

“Oh, crap,” Carson moaned. Wide-eyed and twitching in his seat, he looked neither Courageous nor Brave.

Rodney felt immensely cheered that, underneath the medal, his friend was still the same old Carson.

great end!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 5/22/2007
LMAO! That was the most satisfying conclusion I have ever read. I'm so envious of the way you can take us from deep resolution between Rodney and Carson to dying of laughter with the image of Carson afraid of Ruiz and a needle. That was amazing! Great fic!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 13 . 5/22/2007
He's embarrased. Rodney feels bad cause he was no help, doesn't he? And it's so like him to hide that behind his arrogant, pain-in-the-arse personality. Well, this should be an interesting conversation.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
This is why I love Carson! Even when he's a big hero he's still the good old docter who hates getting out of the lab and, to quote one of your stories, "Is afraid of his own shadow." Best of all, though, he's going to go give Rodney a piece of his mind. Great description of Rodney by the way. "He's a jerk...I mean specifically, not generally." This fic has some of the best lines ever!