Reviews for Xenocide
Z chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Oops.

I LOVE IT!
Z chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
SARA? AN IRKEN PAK? YAY! SHES NOT DEAD!
Z chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
WHY!? WHY MUST SARA DIE?! I CRIED!
Z chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
HOLY CRAP! I hate that he got murdered. Especially like that. I'm still reading though.
Z chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I really do love this but I'm not going to be reviewing that much anymore. I am still reading though. I'll review every once in a while. Still, THE EPICNESS HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Z chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
U r so freaking awesome. Also INVADER ZIM IS COMING BACK! HERE'S THE LINK!
Z chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
IM BACK! I'm still reading it stories THEIR FREAKING AWESOME! any ways, I pretty much disappeared for a while there. Explanation: Crap storms happen. Anyhow I LOVE THIS STORY AND CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT!
Z chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
AWESOME!
Z chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This is getting good. RED SHALL PAY!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
I KNOW i already reviewed once on another chapter... but i must say its awesome you kept going even though you went through some stuff :D tyvm
xTeionx chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
famous last words
crystalblue19 chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Am I the only one that found the Red/Gaz scene sexy?xD I just love Red throughout this whole fic and how he slowly became insane from his obsession with Gaz, sucks that his memory gets erased, but oh well I loved this whole story.x3

We need more insane obsessive Red/Gaz fics!:D

Though I still love my
Queen of the neverending ocean chapter 19 . 3/14/2010
this is a really good series. the saddest part i think was the miscarriages, i hate them. i lost a little brother or sister to one. but i liked what you did with purple it was awesome. i hope the hybrid will have cool powers... say hydrokinesis?
Eleos Argentum chapter 19 . 9/11/2009
You destroyed Earth!

Well, what can we do about that?

I love waht you did to Red. The shift with the ZIM... priceless!
trolololololololololololo chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
WASN'T a RaPr, I mean! Lol... o_o'