Reviews for Star Wars: Jedi Knights of Earth
Will Ranma still have his pigtail?
I mean, that's the best feature he has.
Riderboy123 chapter 5 . 3/11
Hey, cool story! I would be interested in writing a few stories like this!
airnaruto45 chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
Not shocked then again I remember reading a fic that crossedover Digimon 02, DBZ, Fatal Fury, Trigun, Ramna 1/2, Sailor moon, and Mobile suit Gundam Wing togther and in that one Ami was Matt and TK's cousin and Vegeta of all people was his uncle through Bulma
donald7777 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Thank you for completing this story it was written quite well.

I am looking forward to reading the sequel to see how both Akane and Ranma grow on different worlds.
SignDowny chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Awesome story. Very well written. I think I've read two stories (this included) where Ranma don't get cursed. I noticed one or two typos but I don't give a damn. You should write more Ranma-Star Wars crossovers, you obviously have the skills for it.
Raul chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
This was an awesome story, I send my hopes that Star Wars owners will consider if you submit this to them. I am a honest critic and issue a 3 1/2 stars rating. It is really good though.
Raul chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Interesting I almost forgot Star Wars is Marvel Comics brand. Let see if I can guess to "special appearances" in the 2nd Year;
1st Human Torch
2nd Spider-Man
3rd Cyclops
4th Thor
5th Wolverine
I hope I'm right...
Raul chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Excellent. You help me to write my own story. Except no one will know mine, too bad the Star Wars owners won't consider real people ideas. oh well
prowl fan1011 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
i love your story,but why did you put from robotech?why would he be involved in the story?one thing that i know is that you might work on a robotech/star wars crossover.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Thank you for an enjoyable story.
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Vld chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
The thing with Ryoga blaming Tenchi instead of Ranma made me laugh. As for Setsuna... do you hate her so much to pair her with Harry freaking Potter? Mind you, i don't hate the guy. But it's his family i'm worried about here. Mind you, i don't hate them either... individually... and okay, maybe i don't like Percy... but between those who DID survive the battle with Voldie... and the ones who i'm sure you saved in the battle with Voldie (and before, like Sirius or Albus, who i'm almost betting you kept among the living), she's gonna go INSANE! The one who can travel through time is gonna go INSANE!

Besides, the wizard wuss didn't even do anything flashy in the battle. He could have helped a lot more with his magic!
Vld chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Juuban, with Jedi Ranma and Jedi Akane? The Youmas are toasts.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Ranma may love Akane in the manga but love is not the only thing a healthy relationship needs. Akane might love Ranma in the manga but I am not in favor of them as a pair. It would not have been hard for the wedding to go right in the manga, it did not. Ukyo, Shampoo, Kodachi, Nabiki, and Kasumi all have issues too. Kasumi is the best of the lot though. One of my fav pairings is Ranma/Ami Mizuno, not many write it though.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »