Reviews for Darkness at Twilight
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Please update soon! REALLY GOOD!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Gargoyles and ninga Turtle crossover... COOL!
Una Morgan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hey! I love this fic! The concept is so awsome! Please update!

~Una
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Having just got into the 2003 TMNT animated series, I have to say great story

BTW, When are you coming on AIM? I miss chatting to you and I'm trying to re-start our friendship
CharmedSerenity chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Having just got into the 2003 TMNT animated series, I have to say great story

Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! Where is chapter 3? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it soon! Donatello is my fav turtle, and I used to watch Gargoyles all the time! A crossover with both cartoons is the coolest thing ever! PLEASE don't abandon this fic! (sniffle)
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
good job
goggle head girl chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
wow this really great, i enjoy how you kept the characters well in character and how you are able to combine the worlds well, i hope i do continue because i love this, good luck with the next chapter.
Vampy chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Ah, turtles and gargoyels all together. Very nice. I can't wait for Lexington and Donnatello to meet, that will be quite the friendship I believe! Please update soon! ;) V.
FannatiK chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
This is interesting, never saw gargoyles but i like stories focused on Don, even if he's held captive

update soon!
Mewfem chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Good story please update soon.
Kaycee Ronin chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
More plz. ;.; Yayz for Donnie angst. omgz youz wright so wellz. uPdate soon! Kthxbai!11oneone
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Oh, poor Don! They're actually cutting into his body - while he's awake! Guess Raph won't be very pleased when he finds out - well, nobody will, but probably, he'll blame the gargoyles : "None o'this would've 'appened if it wasn't for you!" Or something like that. I really hope you update soon. I wanna know what's gonna happen!
LexAtello chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
so, i LOVE gargoyles, and of course, i LOVE TMNT, and i'm totally LOVING this. your work is excellent, you have the characters written perfectly. ;)

i'm anxiously awaiting what's in store for ALL of our out of the ordinary characters.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I don't really know what sort of cartoon (?)'Gargoyles' is, but I'm a Donny-fan, so I'm reading this anyway. Update, please, it's on my alert list!