Reviews for Unfinished Business
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
How did I miss this? That was the perfect ending to that scene. Great story!
Lizzie-Pancho chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow, I just found this story and all I can say is wow...ok so I'll say some more but what the hey. That was an amazing story, the insight into Grissom's inner turmoil was brilliantly handled. I also like they way you didn't show the conversation between Nick and Grissom..leaves it up to us readers to imagine what would have been said. Good job.

Liz : )
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Nice and simple, but still full of meaning. Loved it. Yay for Grissom.
thatTaylorgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
okay...okay...okay...i really like this oneshot...a lot! i love the shot at Grissom, the thoughts the man coulda/shoulda had...the man is so dense..seriously...i mean come on...wake up man! can't you see the man is hurting? "it's over" geez! yeah right!

okay...i loved the open ending...the fact that you don't show the conversation between Nick and Grissom...leaves room for a sequel...or hey...just lets the reader fill in the gaps...

did i mention that I really liked this?

yeah...i did...

i have to say...the postep oneshots make the episode much more bearable. am I the only one thinking season six is seriously lacking in quality?
PonchoLives chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I'm glad that you're leaving his "unfinished business" unfinished so to speak by not including it in the one shot. Leaves more for the imagination. In all honesty, I picture Nick saying "I'm fine" and Grissom shutting down. What punks those two guys are sometimes! Will they ever share a moment of true honesty with each other? Doesn't seem possible but I shall continue to keep my fingers crossed.
stareagle chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
great story... i hope you write about his conversation with nick. thanks
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
that was a really good story and i enjoyed it!
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
You should continues this. I want to see Grissom apology to Nick.
iboneki chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
If only, Chrissie, if only... but uh, that's our Grissom, right? *sigh*

Gotta say though, this being Monday night and all, I highly enjoyed the 24-esque timestamps. Maybe Jack should come threaten Grissom with some surgical scissors- YOU WILL TELL NICK EXACTLY WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND! AND! (flips table over) YOU WILL DO IT NOW! (beep-BEEP-beep-BEEP)

Nice job.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Really nice addition. That episode felt unfinished when it was over and this helps tidy things up.
sherryw chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was good...Though Nick should of told Grissom off in the episode. But oh well...good job!