Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
Vee22 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I'm guessing that it's unlikely you'll be writing any more chapters for this story, but I'm going to review and let you know how much I enjoyed it anyway!

You kept House perfectly in character - I felt just like I was watching an episode of the show! Well-written, comical and heart-warming - this is going on my Favorites list for sure. Great job!
linelm chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Lovely story!
Jameni chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
I was hoping for the promised chapter but it seems like you abruptly abandon this.

Could you please finish it?

This is one of my very favorite stories,and a seldom treasure

among House arent many stories that shows House as a animal lover but it is very sweet. Please write more to this ficm

(And thank you for sharing your talent with us)
babrabab chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Cute such a adorble story...
Nefra chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
I liked this story very much! Will you add another chapter once, or is it definitely finished? Anyway, it was really cute (although House and Cameron don't belong to each other in my mind).

Thanks for writing it!
RudyHenkel chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Love the House-apology! So in character.
supersaiyanx chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Lovely!

Update soon.
brolly501 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
good story
Blinded-Kit chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
i love it!

please update!

this is the #1 cameron/house fanfic!

i luv Mick!

BK
MLN chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Hello! I miss this story! Hope you update soon!
ANon chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
This is such a fun story! I needed that after all the angst and serious stuff lately. Hope you continue it
gussiegal5 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
I love this story please continue.
Frozenfan chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
YEAH I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail ROXS MY SOCKS OFF
MLN chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Please update soon! I miss this story!
whathappenedtothebeat chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! *is happy* Liked this chapter a lot. Thanks for not turning it into an orgy; the view from Mick was inventive and cute. I was wondering when we'd get to him... anyway, thanks so much!