Reviews for Acid Etched
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Supposed to have been posted 4 June 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

TSL, Citadel Station after Ravager: Some downtime for the crew

The only real editing problem is forgetting conversation breaks. Remember to watch for them.

The piece has a nice 'end of disaster, let's relax for a moment' feel to it. Like Bao-Dur you're left wondering if having this scene happen ten years earlier would have had them as lovers.
solsixtus chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This story is awesome. It was my first bao/exile fic to read and it's stuck with me for years. Great work.
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Nice little situation you describe here.

I like very much the idea of an acid-sour kiss, and that you don't have them make judgements about whether that's good/attractive or not...

Nice human exile lightly glimpsed.

Jord chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
YES! A Bao-Dur and Exile pairing! I never really go for the romance fics due to their predictability, but you've put an interesting spin on this. Good job.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 2/1/2006

There are not enough Bao-Dur-centric stories on I'm glad this one was so good! Thank you.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I've always loved Bao-Dur fics. This one was particularly nice in that, while I really wanted more fluff (when don't I?) between the Exile and B-D, I like how you kept it clean and in-character. Well done.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow, good stuff. The ending was particularly intriguing.