Reviews for Operation: REDISCOVERY
You have such an amazing story here! You're such a great writer and I'm going to miss this story! :)
Madison chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
I really really really like this story I'm sad cause they eventually had to decommission sector v I think it's slightly heartbreaking and I think it's amazing the Joey would be willing to do all that for his brother even knowing the consequence but honestly Numbuh 1000 is cold hearted and cruel in this story but still love it. :)
YoonahKorn chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Great job :] I expected a cheesy ending where they kept their memories and it ended as that but you certainly gave us a twist, but a satisfying twist, Thanks for the story, was a great read!
isxbelv chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
this was the perfect story. i loved the romance and the suspense and i loved the connection between the original sector V.

amazing work!
absatx chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
shouldn't numbuh five also have second-in-command on her folder, since that is her position?
Laurie43 chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
i loved this!

thsi is one of the best fanfics i have read!

the plot is just amazing and of nothing i have heard of before

this is a definate fave and saving you to my favourite authors list

very very well done! :D
ironwoman6234 chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
this is just too good

and is utterly my favorite fanfic ever

i wish this could be made into a movie err something

and i wish the show had never ended

words cannot discribe how much i love this story

great good :)
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I know that this fic has been up for a while now, but I don't know if I reviewed it.

Anyway, I read this a few weeks ago. I loved it. But I forgot to favorite it. So I spent four hours scouring the archives looking for it today.

I think that tells you how much I like this story.

jediguru chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
awesome story! i loved it the entire time i read it. the only disappointment for me was, i really, really wanted the to get their memories back. like they find numbah zeros recommissioning devices or something.

P.S. i read the wally/kuki one-shot. Very good.
Pandamunk chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
*giggles* I loved this story, it was awesome! Lol, Hoagie does have cute dimples...I'm glad that it ended this way...esspecially since I'm a 2/5 fan! WOOT!
anenemies chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading your story.

From beginning to end it held my attention and created what felt like, a realistic portrait of the lives our favourite KND operatives.

In my experience almost none of the other fics in this category measure up to you level.

Hands down one of my favourites, good job and keep writing, I think you'll go places.
Adeptis chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Good Story
KisameHoshigaki257 chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
Wow, this story was awesome, there need to be more like this out there. I really like how you went into detail about what loosing their memories as kids did to them later on in life and the way you used the DAFDTL, (it took me till chapter 7 to figure out who they were since I haven't watch the show in a while, nice job!).
lemony anemone chapter 14 . 10/13/2006
Very well-written epilogue. Loved the cuteness, and the sweetness. The bit about Joey when he turned thirteen was a good idea too.
lemony anemone chapter 13 . 10/13/2006
In my opinion, Kuki doesn't seem the type to be a loner...she makes friends too easily, but other than that, nice. Looking forward to the epilogue!