Reviews for WWP Presents: Giantus Pratus
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This also was Superbly Awesome...I laughed till I had tears in my eyes...You are an amazing humour writer...
ifan13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was absolutely brilliant! Another sequel, please!
Spinning Furret chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I would love another WWP! Featuring... Colin Creevey!
James018 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Yup. That is disturbing.

Hilarious story.
ncalkins chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
You should have Harry and Draco or just Harry do a movie of them pranking the twins then showing it to hogwarts.

Never mess with Pongslette.

Shows Harry's Potronus "This has been a pongslette production"

Show's Harry *Bows*

Shows dragon Potronus "Thsi has been a Dragon Production"

Show Draco *Bows deeper then Harry*

"WHAT NOW!" They yell at the same time.

ncalkins
xdiamondsxarexshinyx chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This is so funny! Please write more WWP stories! XD
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I could not stop laughing at this one! i was dying! poor harry **smacks him upside the head** but he shouldn't have been screaming **smacks Fred and George upside the head** and the should have cast a silencio on him!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
please write more wwp stories
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Snicker. Of course, with borrowing Harry's cloak and with the Map, of course the twins can do anything they like.
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I like how several different Pratus were involved, with very different aspects. I loved how Hermione slapping Draco was played over and over again. Also loved how Lupin stepped in and saw right through Draco. LOL Hagrid and Draco and Snape being the alpha Pratus! I did not see that coming but Lupin's warning was very clever.

The last few pictures made me laugh so much and I really want to see Snape's reaction to the video!
LongLiveInsanity1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh goodness, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Giantus Pratus... What a brilliant idea, and what a brilliant story! Thank you so much for making me laugh, I really needed it!

Ellie

x
M-Dub 720 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Are you going to write any other documentaries by Fred and George? I love them!
omgtheykilledkenny360 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
OMG ... CANT STOP LAUGHING !
loretta537 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
this was great! i cant wait for the next installment in the series or to find out what snape did to them
No Shirt. No Shoes. No Sheldon chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Hahaha I love the WWP stories they're hilarious. Are you planning on making anymore? You should do something on the different types of bookworms. lol It's too bad that you didn't do the safari thing in this one too. Fred and George could have done a Steve Irwin impression.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »