Reviews for WWP Presents: Giantus Pratus
UniquelyMi chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Hilarious, just like the last! But don't you mean 4 galleons and 16 sickles?
Draco mudiliar chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
hahaha..that was very good
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Oh my. My throat hurts from laughing so much. Great job with this.
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Snape is going to murder them. While they sleep. There will be /no/ wittnesses.
Harry you should have learned by now not to trust the twins about anything. Especially not something that they know will cause you to feel bloodlust.
I wonder how the- um- herd *snicker* managed to get the Giantus Pratus back to the Commonroom without him sneaking away to torture Gred and Forge... as well as the Golden Trio...
kitty-gurl1 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This also was Superbly Awesome...I laughed till I had tears in my eyes...You are an amazing humour writer...
ifan13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was absolutely brilliant! Another sequel, please!
Spinning Furret chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I would love another WWP! Featuring... Colin Creevey!
James018 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Yup. That is disturbing.

Hilarious story.
ncalkins chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
You should have Harry and Draco or just Harry do a movie of them pranking the twins then showing it to hogwarts.

Never mess with Pongslette.

Shows Harry's Potronus "This has been a pongslette production"

Show's Harry *Bows*

Shows dragon Potronus "Thsi has been a Dragon Production"

Show Draco *Bows deeper then Harry*

"WHAT NOW!" They yell at the same time.

xdiamondsxarexshinyx chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This is so funny! Please write more WWP stories! XD
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I could not stop laughing at this one! i was dying! poor harry **smacks him upside the head** but he shouldn't have been screaming **smacks Fred and George upside the head** and the should have cast a silencio on him!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
please write more wwp stories
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Snicker. Of course, with borrowing Harry's cloak and with the Map, of course the twins can do anything they like.
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I like how several different Pratus were involved, with very different aspects. I loved how Hermione slapping Draco was played over and over again. Also loved how Lupin stepped in and saw right through Draco. LOL Hagrid and Draco and Snape being the alpha Pratus! I did not see that coming but Lupin's warning was very clever.

The last few pictures made me laugh so much and I really want to see Snape's reaction to the video!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »