Reviews for WWP Presents: Giantus Pratus
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I like how several different Pratus were involved, with very different aspects. I loved how Hermione slapping Draco was played over and over again. Also loved how Lupin stepped in and saw right through Draco. LOL Hagrid and Draco and Snape being the alpha Pratus! I did not see that coming but Lupin's warning was very clever.

The last few pictures made me laugh so much and I really want to see Snape's reaction to the video!
LongLiveInsanity1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh goodness, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Giantus Pratus... What a brilliant idea, and what a brilliant story! Thank you so much for making me laugh, I really needed it!

Ellie

x
M-Dub 720 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Are you going to write any other documentaries by Fred and George? I love them!
omgtheykilledkenny360 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
OMG ... CANT STOP LAUGHING !
loretta537 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
this was great! i cant wait for the next installment in the series or to find out what snape did to them
No Shirt. No Shoes. No Sheldon chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Hahaha I love the WWP stories they're hilarious. Are you planning on making anymore? You should do something on the different types of bookworms. lol It's too bad that you didn't do the safari thing in this one too. Fred and George could have done a Steve Irwin impression.
Maye-Girl chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
H! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I laughed so hard, my mother had to come downstairs and make sure I wasn't DYING! the funniest thing was that it's SO THEM! this is totally something they'd do! ! !
Maye-Girl chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
...yay? *claps hesitantly* YAY!
red neo ranger chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
very good
CrayonsPink chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Great job! I love all pf these stpries, and your other ones, too!
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I was laughing (out loud) for a ridiculously long time after reading this. Amazing, you are one of the best humor writers I've ever come across, bar none!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
LOL!
piwqefjk chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
I loved the ending. And the middle. And the beginning . . . just great job all around really xD
Dezy-X29 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
hahaha oh poor harry! XD
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Oh gosh...this was brilliant, I laughed loads! I think the tenses weren't very consistent at some points, but gosh this was funny. This is going onto favourites, as well _ I love that you didn't just concentrate on Draco but pulled in lots of other people as well!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »