Reviews for Olfactory Flaw
DawnMay chapter 1 . 5/14
Poor Shino! XD
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/7
I always wondered if Kiba had trouble with girls when it was that time of the month... Especially when it's hot... Like...whoa.

This was nice.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Super awkward HinaKiba is one of the best HinaKiba XD
Hinata's last line, though!
JK Writes chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Me: I can see you? Wtf does that mean...
1 Hour Later
Me: Could it mean... [Eyes widen]

OMFG LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

PERVERTED HINATA! XD
BlackPhoenix279 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
BlackPhoenix279 has died from lack of oxygen due to laughter. You have been accused of indirect murder. Fake court papers will be sent soon... Or not...
TagoMode chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
funny awkward moments !aha!
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hahaha! I love it!
april31st chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love this so darn much
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
(spends five minutes suffocating on the couch, looks at screen, and turns blue from laughing so hard, making an odd clicking noise in her throat)

Makes me wonder what Hinata thinks about Naruto! (snicker)
It would be interesting if you could show us the world through Byakugan eyes... I mean, having to take things like seeing your entire team naked in stride. Or the first time she activated it and thought everyone just stripped? (dies again)
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So funny! I love all of your storys keep writing!
Varun Dhawan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
KIBA IS REALLY AN IDIOT xD
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Why I have never thought the idea of Kiba being able to smell girls on their period or Hinata seeing some other guy's junk makes me feel stupid. Once again, you prove how much of a genius you are!
Emmygirl94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very well written story, the period twist is new to me but not bad. I just have one question, when she said "I can see you" what did that mean?
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
nice kibahina ttebayo! haha

did it mean that they... liked... each other?

expected so XB
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
... *Blink blink* Oh my gosh, Hinata! You perv. *blush* heh heh, I bet you can see him alright... Wait then who else... lol funny and cute story . And not gonna lie, I'm sure you answered alot of people who asked themselves about Kiba and his great smelling ability lol.