Reviews for Olfactory Flaw
Hahaha! I love it!
april31st chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love this so darn much
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
(spends five minutes suffocating on the couch, looks at screen, and turns blue from laughing so hard, making an odd clicking noise in her throat)

Makes me wonder what Hinata thinks about Naruto! (snicker)
It would be interesting if you could show us the world through Byakugan eyes... I mean, having to take things like seeing your entire team naked in stride. Or the first time she activated it and thought everyone just stripped? (dies again)
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So funny! I love all of your storys keep writing!
Varun Dhawan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
KIBA IS REALLY AN IDIOT xD
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Why I have never thought the idea of Kiba being able to smell girls on their period or Hinata seeing some other guy's junk makes me feel stupid. Once again, you prove how much of a genius you are!
Emmygirl94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very well written story, the period twist is new to me but not bad. I just have one question, when she said "I can see you" what did that mean?
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
nice kibahina ttebayo! haha

did it mean that they... liked... each other?

expected so XB
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
... *Blink blink* Oh my gosh, Hinata! You perv. *blush* heh heh, I bet you can see him alright... Wait then who else... lol funny and cute story . And not gonna lie, I'm sure you answered alot of people who asked themselves about Kiba and his great smelling ability lol.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
hahah...haha! omg that was awesome! :)
random lurker chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"I can see you."

OMG LOL! I seriously laughed out loud at the irony here! haha either that or I have been reading too many lemons :s
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Pfffttt! That's gross! She shouldn't abuse her Byuakugan in such ways! If thats the case, then her 'I can see you' comment applies for everyone. Haha, I laugh at this fact :3
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That is way too cute. oh, Hinata, you should be careful where you look. Hehe.
Axiome chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA.

Near the end cracked me up. And it's funny people reviewing and asking what Hinata meant by 'I can see you'.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hm. I, unfortunately, did not have the same realization as Kiba. What does she mean by seeing him? Surely, of some love thing, or whatnot. In the way of, I can see you blushing, or I can you see you care, or etc etc.

But what did she mean EXACTLY?