Reviews for Movies
penny4him chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw! Another sweet story from a talented writer! :) Keep up the good work!
Spitfire47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Was just so cute. Love how Michael got his way both times.
Frek chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
ridiculously cute, thanks so much! I love this amazing loyalty and love between these brothers.

The One and Only

alyssaaa chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Just cute )
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nightmares or no, scary movies are just too addicting not to watch.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Ah so pretty and beautiful and emotional. seriously running out of words here.
D chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that is adorable!
Shylock chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Like someone already said, I think your young Michael and Lincoln are really in character.

And yay! for super-cute brotherly love stories :). I love yours.
WishfulWriting chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i am really starting to love these way back when kid stories of michael and lincoln
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Very cute!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
What a cute story-I just got a little mushy:):)

Excellent work!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Cute, I have to admit, VERY cute. I've never really seen Lincoln in the big brother role through watching the TV show, especially when it seems Michael has all the control in trying to save him, but that cleared it up for me a lot better. The determined answer for Mum and the ending were borderline "awwa" material. Keep writing, you've got the knack.
angelwriter2492 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
aww that was so cute, especially the end. very cute. i like this story...its funny...i loved it, well done :P
mercurybard chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Ah, so cute. And Linc had the bad dreams too! Ha. Sorry. You've filled my cutsy-quota for the night with this.
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really think you've got the sibling relationship between Lincoln and Michael down. I was laughing during their exchange of, "If anybody asks, we were watchig Scooby Doo.' AWESOME:)

And I liked that Lincoln was also having bad dreams:)

Excellent work:)