Reviews for Sunrise
talerano chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Wow, your relationship hiding skills are SPECTACULAR padme. I bet no one can guess that you and Anakin have a relationship together
Camille chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
A great OS !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Wow Padmé! A relationship hiding skills.
Great story
Wayne Fester chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I really enjoyed reading this short story.
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Oh, this was good!
CsOUAT329 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I AM CRYING TYSM FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY ILYSM !¡! MY ANIDALA FEELS HLP
Diathimos chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It was a little hokey when Anakin showed up at the ball, but I still enjoyed it.
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is like the sweetest thing ever! It's so wonderfully touching, you see Padmé's devotion to Anakin so clearly. I always thought that they didn't show it enough in the movies. Not to mention Obi-Wan's brothership. It's a beautiful story. I don't suppose you'd continue it?
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was great, it would be great if you continued it as an AU ROTS or something :) or wrote a sequel
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh what a charming story! It has the Anakin/Padme elements we love; Padme's fear of him dying, Anakin making a spectacular return, Anakin saving Padme from an absolutely horrid suitor, Padme worrying over Anakin's bedside, and Anakin and Padme sealing it all with a kiss. Nice work!
DarthSkyGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
FINALLY I FOUND IT! I found this story a few years ago when I was browsing (before I got an account) and I thought it was great. I'm so glad I found it again! :D
kittylover1890 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Cute, funny, and sweet- very good story!
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love this piece. You manage to portray Anakin as both a hero and a man, strong and vulnerable at the same time. The A-P relationship is also depicted beautifully. Great job.
BollywoodRocks chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was awesome! Yeah Anakin!
annependragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
beautiful tale and the secret is still a secret. Love it on to read more of your tales