Reviews for Shades of Gray
Fairy.Rains chapter 42 . 6/27
Wow. And i mean wow. I just reading beginning to end. This story is amazing. I truly think its the best inu fic ive ever read. It has everything, angst, humor, suspense, terror, lust, and waffy. I am totally distraught that i have to wait for more. You truly have a gift and i hope you can finish this one. I really love everything you have here. Its actually hard my mind around the idea that this is just a story and not a life i lived (but then again i pretty much havent moved for the past as i read all this so a loss of reality is expected). Anywho, good luck on the rest.
kenzie.parish chapter 42 . 6/3
WHAT THE FUCK. HAVE YOU DONE. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME YOU DIDNT DROP THIS STORY! DO YOU KNOW HOW DEVESATING THAT WOULD BE? I CANT STAND THAT KIND OF SUSPENCE MAN, IM NOT ON ENOUGH MEDICATION FOR THAT CRAP!

By the way, I'm in love with this story! (Yeah, I know that should have come first but whatever :) )
Guest chapter 42 . 8/16/2014
Please okease update! It's been more than a year :(
inuyashal0v3r chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
I think I figured out the whole 'Jiro thing! The house in Ireland yash and miro were talking about that was supposed to be in the will isn't there because jiro faked his death and went to live there, hence the empty casket. And the doctor inu was talking about was a friend of jiro, and had helped him out
Galaxys Magic chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
I wanted to run down the street screaming "YAYYY" into the night when I realized you posted another chapter! Thanks for making my night, keep up the great work! Loved it!
confusedreader chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
I read your story and I'm a bit confused on Inuyasha's feelings on Kagome. I thought I read him coming to terms and accepting that he is in love with her and in this chapter he acts unsure if he wants to be with her and saying he won't hold what is brother did for her over head to need to stay with her or her with him. Is it just me or does it seem he wants to be a bachelor and if so then everything that has happened was in vain. I'm just confused. Other than that everything else in this chapter was quite good.
fanficnewbiee chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for the update. Good twists. Happy writing! :)
YourWettestDream chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
OMG, what do you mean empty coffin? Is Jiro alive? OMG OMG I don't get it, haha, I guess it adds to the confusion of how long it's been since the last time you posted a chapter :T You're still genial, don't say that. I truly only wish you'd take less time to update, but since you don't I can't pressure you. It's just that the story loses a bit of its interest when it takes too long, but still, I believe Shades of Gray is the one only job I've read that even after nearly a year gap you can come back, read it, remember most of what's happening, situate yourself within the chapter, enjoy it, and be excited for the next one.

AW, I miss some reviews replies! Hahaha, again, great job! 'Til next time

P.S: What does the chapter name mean? I'm curious.
fanficnewbiee chapter 41 . 2/12/2013
What an incredible story! Please complete this!
akr0070 chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
I have been reading this story off and on for awhile but I spent the whole day reading it over again and I just wanted to say how much I admire your writing style, characterization, and intriguing plot. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
GladApple chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Wow, I cannot tell you how much I love this story. I have laughed, cried, cried some more, literally hollered with joy from my pc, and cried more. You wrote this so beautifully and this chapter was just beautiful and amazing, everything I could have hoped for! I hope the ending is as beautiful as this chapter. On a random note, I want to say from personal experience, you wrote the part of an abuse victim very well, it is very hard to find fiction that can actually write it to a T. I am still in tears that Jiro is dead. You wrote a character so well we loved him as much as Inuyasha. I hope you keep writing, you have a gift and this was a beautiful story,
Maluu chapter 41 . 10/10/2012
OMG, have you already realized how Fifty Shades of Grey IS A,DAAAMN COPY OF YOUR WORK/FANFIC? I mean, either you are the writer for that book, hidden, or it's a shameless copy of your story. That's all I gotta say, and that of course, the new chapter is fantastic, congratulations :)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/27/2012
Omigod I have been waiting for this chapter for what seems to be decades, now that I read it Im bawling at my office like a little bitch. Jiro NOOOOOOOOOO *whimper*
Vam21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this story it was so many ways it could have went but I love it please update it soon!
CityOfFallenAshes chapter 41 . 8/19/2012
O_O Jiro's...dead? ;-; I'm now crying. It's nice that he gave himself up for Kagome, but still...