Reviews for Shades of Gray
jaimed1968 chapter 4 . 10/23
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

** Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 10/22
What an intense first chapter!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 43 . 8/23
Great to see this story back!
I'm in here chapter 43 . 8/13
It took me 2 days to read this story. I completely fell in love with it. The word I can describe it is - intense. In the most captivating way possible. Right down to the feels. Incredible. What made me laugh was the chapter with all 3 brothers Sessh, Inu & Jiro going to see papa Inu to basically say "fuck off" with his control hanging onto Sessh and Inu. I hope Souta takes it well with finding out he's actually Kagome's son. I also hope Bank gets what comes to him! Motherfucker needs to be in prison already. Fuck Kagome's dad, he's a prick. Anyways, thank u for writing an original story. Can't wait for your next update :)
GLBillustrations chapter 43 . 8/6
I cried and mourned Jiro's death. This story is so good. I have laughed and cried at the same throughout this beautifully written fan fiction.
Fairy.Rains chapter 42 . 6/27
Wow. And i mean wow. I just reading beginning to end. This story is amazing. I truly think its the best inu fic ive ever read. It has everything, angst, humor, suspense, terror, lust, and waffy. I am totally distraught that i have to wait for more. You truly have a gift and i hope you can finish this one. I really love everything you have here. Its actually hard my mind around the idea that this is just a story and not a life i lived (but then again i pretty much havent moved for the past as i read all this so a loss of reality is expected). Anywho, good luck on the rest.
kenzie.parish chapter 42 . 6/3

By the way, I'm in love with this story! (Yeah, I know that should have come first but whatever :) )
Guest chapter 42 . 8/16/2014
Please okease update! It's been more than a year :(
inuyashal0v3r chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
I think I figured out the whole 'Jiro thing! The house in Ireland yash and miro were talking about that was supposed to be in the will isn't there because jiro faked his death and went to live there, hence the empty casket. And the doctor inu was talking about was a friend of jiro, and had helped him out
Galaxys Magic chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
I wanted to run down the street screaming "YAYYY" into the night when I realized you posted another chapter! Thanks for making my night, keep up the great work! Loved it!
confusedreader chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
I read your story and I'm a bit confused on Inuyasha's feelings on Kagome. I thought I read him coming to terms and accepting that he is in love with her and in this chapter he acts unsure if he wants to be with her and saying he won't hold what is brother did for her over head to need to stay with her or her with him. Is it just me or does it seem he wants to be a bachelor and if so then everything that has happened was in vain. I'm just confused. Other than that everything else in this chapter was quite good.
fanficnewbiee chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for the update. Good twists. Happy writing! :)
YourWettestDream chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
OMG, what do you mean empty coffin? Is Jiro alive? OMG OMG I don't get it, haha, I guess it adds to the confusion of how long it's been since the last time you posted a chapter :T You're still genial, don't say that. I truly only wish you'd take less time to update, but since you don't I can't pressure you. It's just that the story loses a bit of its interest when it takes too long, but still, I believe Shades of Gray is the one only job I've read that even after nearly a year gap you can come back, read it, remember most of what's happening, situate yourself within the chapter, enjoy it, and be excited for the next one.

AW, I miss some reviews replies! Hahaha, again, great job! 'Til next time

P.S: What does the chapter name mean? I'm curious.
fanficnewbiee chapter 41 . 2/12/2013
What an incredible story! Please complete this!
akr0070 chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
I have been reading this story off and on for awhile but I spent the whole day reading it over again and I just wanted to say how much I admire your writing style, characterization, and intriguing plot. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.