Reviews for Shades of Gray
FlameDragonHime chapter 43 . 2/17
I NEED the last chapter INSTANTLY! You've had my emotions frigging EVERYWHERE in this story of yours! Crying one minute and laughing the next. Not to mention SHAKING in FEAR of what was going to happen next! I need a happy ending! I need to feel at peace again! PLEASE!
FlameDragonHime chapter 22 . 2/12
Eff kikyo! Inu! Dump her and date Kagome!
FlameDragonHime chapter 17 . 2/11
You CAN be together Kags! Inu! You can!
FlameDragonHime chapter 12 . 2/11
At first I thought he was Naraku but then he came in so it wasn't. Then she mentioned touching his braid and I was like...Bankotsu?
Dusty-Evals chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners/ 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. fav.

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 .photobucket user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

** Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
What an intense first chapter!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 43 . 8/23/2015
Great to see this story back!
I'm in here chapter 43 . 8/13/2015
It took me 2 days to read this story. I completely fell in love with it. The word I can describe it is - intense. In the most captivating way possible. Right down to the feels. Incredible. What made me laugh was the chapter with all 3 brothers Sessh, Inu & Jiro going to see papa Inu to basically say "fuck off" with his control hanging onto Sessh and Inu. I hope Souta takes it well with finding out he's actually Kagome's son. I also hope Bank gets what comes to him! Motherfucker needs to be in prison already. Fuck Kagome's dad, he's a prick. Anyways, thank u for writing an original story. Can't wait for your next update :)
GLBillustrations chapter 43 . 8/6/2015
I cried and mourned Jiro's death. This story is so good. I have laughed and cried at the same throughout this beautifully written fan fiction.
Fairy.Rains chapter 42 . 6/27/2015
Wow. And i mean wow. I just reading beginning to end. This story is amazing. I truly think its the best inu fic ive ever read. It has everything, angst, humor, suspense, terror, lust, and waffy. I am totally distraught that i have to wait for more. You truly have a gift and i hope you can finish this one. I really love everything you have here. Its actually hard my mind around the idea that this is just a story and not a life i lived (but then again i pretty much havent moved for the past as i read all this so a loss of reality is expected). Anywho, good luck on the rest.
kenzie.parish chapter 42 . 6/3/2015
WHAT THE FUCK. HAVE YOU DONE. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME YOU DIDNT DROP THIS STORY! DO YOU KNOW HOW DEVESATING THAT WOULD BE? I CANT STAND THAT KIND OF SUSPENCE MAN, IM NOT ON ENOUGH MEDICATION FOR THAT CRAP!

By the way, I'm in love with this story! (Yeah, I know that should have come first but whatever :) )
Guest chapter 42 . 8/16/2014
Please okease update! It's been more than a year :(
inuyashal0v3r chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
I think I figured out the whole 'Jiro thing! The house in Ireland yash and miro were talking about that was supposed to be in the will isn't there because jiro faked his death and went to live there, hence the empty casket. And the doctor inu was talking about was a friend of jiro, and had helped him out
Galaxys Magic chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
I wanted to run down the street screaming "YAYYY" into the night when I realized you posted another chapter! Thanks for making my night, keep up the great work! Loved it!