Reviews for Conor's War
Skychaser chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
This chapter was sweet...very sweet. I enjoyed the character dynamic in this chapter. It was simple and sweet. And I think Hobie and Mia getting married is very cute. I'm curious as to where the plot line is going...I don't know what you've got planned in the way of action (really no hints), but I can't wait to find out! And please let Megan live...just as a side note. I sincerely don't want her dying...please?

Anyways, I'm still loving it! Please update soon!

Skychaser
Skychaser chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
What? Aw...No! You can't have Conor's only love interest shot! Although, I have to say I figured it would happen at some point or another, I didn't truly think it would happen this chapter! I'm really getting into this. And loving the new characters. I really like Megan...from the dialogue that I've heard, she seems spunky. Which places her high on my list, lol. Don't keep us waiting, please update soon!

Sky
Skychaser chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Ooh, I really like this story. I'm enjoying it. Mal giving Conor his coat was so sweet and priceless. And I love Zoe's gift. It's really sad. I loved the other too, "Captures of a Son". It made me cry. The Independent strategy seems like it might have a chance...hopefully we'll find out!
Sage1899 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
YAY! Can't wait for more.

This has such potential. I'm excited to see where you take this :)
tokara2132 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
This a really good future piece. Although some of the things seem to look a bit like the original Firefly under new skins (after all, you said yourself that Mia was like Mal himself). But you also seem to be having them go in their own way as well. It'll be interesting to see where you are gonna go with it.
lyricalemme chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
wow... i loved it.. and i cried while reading caputres of a son... beautiful...