Reviews for Shots In The Dark
Melethiel chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
*squeals and points at 'Cockles and Mussles'* I know that song! Good story so far! Keep going! _
A Green Being chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
"Liverpudlians"-love it!

"He looked at the complicated mess that was one of his best mates..." V. nice.
BettyAnn chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I'm so enthralled with this story - I await more! I particularly love how you've weaved this together, bringing us "back in time" - truly genius.
moms5thchild chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Another great chapter. Last time I heard 'Hallelujah, I'm a Bum' was on an old Al Jolson record. (black with a little hole in the middle)

This is so much fun, I hope I don't have to wait so long between chapters. But if this is what you need to keep the quality this high, I'll happily wait.
BettyAnn chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is really awesome; also, my favorite time period in history. Oh, please do continue - I eagerly wait for more!
anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very creative AU-looking forward to reading more-hope you will continue.
heisey chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
What a creative idea! I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is really interesting. You have made the foursome fit into WW1 Liverpool so well. I wonder what will befall our lads in Flanders and other places. You've done very well with accents, they are difficult to keep straight.

I have a few old books by Baynard Kendrick about a blind private eye. The character, Duncan McLain lost his sight in WW1 and became a successful PI. The books are hard to find now and I think that may be why I like Blind Justice fiction so much.

Keep up the good work!