Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mary Sue
FancyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/14

Also, "Gandalf's crystal balls". I am so gonna quote you on that
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/4
Hahahahahahaha plot hole
Silky Button chapter 1 . 2/18
wow... hahahaha! nice
Geordie James chapter 1 . 1/28
Absolutely marvellous stuff. One of the best HP parodies I have ever read.
Majube chapter 1 . 1/17
I can't find a word to describe this this epic story
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Plot holes
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I dont know whether to applaud your initiative in making people laugh and cry at the same time or to tell you to get some more sleep and stop taking whatever pills you are taking.
Knut25282 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I like the plothole explanation and the Mary Sue elimination spell. :-)
brainyravenclaw5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I love this story! My fave part was when Ron was all, "Avada kedavra!" over the phone. It was hilarious, and the whole story made me love Mary-Sue bashing stories even more (I didn't even think that was possible)!
myriddle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS. That was absolutely hilarious. I won't be writing any Mary Sues in the future, thanks to you pointing out exactly what they are and how they are written :D This should be like mandatory reading for all fanfic authors. Honest. It would save a hell of a lot more paper and internet memory space.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
the meta is win.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hahaha! - that's all i have to say in response to this amazing story xD
TillyTiger chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ah, Mary Sues. They make fanfic so annoying sometimes. I think I like your version though :) Tilly.

favourite line; "Nobody cares what you like, Ronald, you're just a comedy side kick, and all you want to do with the Giant Squid is make a stir fry."

Made me laugh haha.
Anthousa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Thank you so much for this tory! I have been trying to work out what a Mary-Sue is for ages and I never had a clue, but now I know so thanks!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »