Reviews for Silk Leashes
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
It was sounding good from the start, but now I REALLY like it. So that's how it starts...it made me grin
JEGO chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
LOL

it as like yeah shego an animal then Betty LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Cellen8 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
“I’d come over to invite you...”

“To what?” Kim asked, wary. For once, she was seeing Monique in a new light. A new scary light.

LOL

thats so good

Ron wasn’t sure whether to feel uncomfortable, or extremely uncomfortable

thats even better
Cellen8 chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
“Kim, this is Nie-Nie, I brought her over to play with Sheeroo and Betaroo. Say ‘hi’ Nie-Nie.”

“Hi...” Bonnie muttered.

I think my chin hit the floor... and I live under the roof... THAT hurts LOL
Cellen8 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
“This is another one of those moments where afterwards Ms. Possible is going to look at us funny isn’t it?”

“Yeah...or she’ll get out the newspaper. I’d expect either or.”

god thats so brilliant *laugh my ass off"

“NO SHEGO, NO. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! WE ARE NOT THERE YET, NO! IF YOU ASK ME THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL ROLL DOWN THIS TINY BUS WINDOW AND TOSS YOU OUT OF IT!”

“Geez, Princess. Just asking a question.”

jamn, thats so great

you could have let them hit by a animalDNAbeam or something, that would explain the character turn of them XD

“Supple slinky–?”

har XD

Oh boy, thats so entertaining wired
Cellen8 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
How the fu you come up with this?

I always thougt that Steven King is really freaked up to dream such a wired shit and publish them so we can enjoy the films afterwards

BUT you have a much more strange and entertaining fantasy LOL XD
Cellen8 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
“No...bestiality either...”

can't stop reading

this is so ridiculous that tears keep comming though the giggles
Ryoshu chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
This was a very funny story. I liked that you made both Betty and Shego pets. I also liked the talismans addition to the story. That was a very unique addition. Good job on the random acronyms to keep up the humor level. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. Hopefully Kim will put on the Fox talisman then. Thank you for putting this together.
MorbidxxBunny chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I know this completely random but... one of the reason i even looked at this was because somehow i managed to see the word "lesbians" in you title.. I dunno how... Anyway! Really well written )

-Bunny

(please don't take any offense to the lesbian thing (i just thought i might tell you))
deathgeonous chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
This was hilarious! Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I'm a bit surprised to see Ron acting so non-chalant about a person's 'human' status being stripped. There was this little event that some Jews might still remember that happened a little less than 70 years ago...
Mirenope chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Holy crap, that's funny!
Black-Rose-Of-Night chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I really love this story! Its so funny! love it keep going with the sequel i cant wait to read more.

and this is like the second time i have read this story!
EpIcKiGo chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
wen u say maybe is there actually a sequel to this coz if there is tell me the name and if there isnt then u beta get ritin 1 coz i luv this story
ShalimarMars chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! this is reaally really really great!