Reviews for Concessions
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Update soon
plop chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
oh my.. you just totally changed my perception of Kraven haha Would love to see more.. You should update :(
Vaneria Potter chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
OMG, I actually liked Kraven!

Cannot wait to see what happens next.
VintageLyre chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
This is really good! I've always wondered about what would happen and if Selene and Kraven got together, always wanted it half the time. I hope you're going to continue this!
meow114 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
i like what you have writen so far gota love Kraven/Selene :P plz update soon
Kymberlea chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
i really like ur story. its about time someone paid attention to this idea. i think its really good but just not quite believeable. u need to put more description into everything that is happening. it seems that kraven is hardly displaying any emotion other than the odvious. a good fanfic to read might be 'the rise and fall of kraven'.
soonergrad chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I almost had a heart attack when I saw this story posted. I had given up on it but I'm glad to see you continuing this story since I'm a huge Kraven/Selene fan. Please Update!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Thanks for the update! Loved the chapter-am so pleased they survived. Erika's not going to be happy, but hopefully she won't go mad. Perhaps she could meet Lucian first and end up with him without overt manipulation...
typhon0727 chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
This is so *not easy* to see a K/S pairing. Please keep going.
OfTheGreenwood chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Hope you continue-this story is a treat!
Dangel110 chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
I have just discovered this story, and would like to congratulate you on doing the impossible, YOU MADE ME LIKE KRAVEN! Up to this point I haven't even considered the possibility of a Kraven/Selene pairing. I didn't believe it was possible to do without completely changing the characters (or giving Selene a major lobotomy). Not only have you proved me wrong, you have done so in a well thought out and executed story that pulled me in from the beginning, and has kept me wanting more. I realize that it has been quite some time since you have updated this story. I would pray that you would continue writing, preferably this story, and post more as I can see a great talent and imagination behind this story. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Emmy
Io chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Finally, I found a new chapter ! I was following this fic on another site and despairing of seeing it ever finished. Please update soon, it's so refreshing to see Kraven evolve into a somewhat sympathetic character. (And it's so rare to see Kraven/Selene fics as well!)
Oddland chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I was vrey glad to see you are continueing this story. Keep up the good work!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
I remember this story and I must say, I loved that chapter, it was extremely well written! I like the way this going, please, please update asap!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2006