Reviews for Several Damned Hours
mikaro chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
hahahaha! made an error in the previous comment LOL XD in sentence structure i mean... :P

I liked how you described Mikagami Miryu's brief observation of the "couple" in the previous chap...the clash of black against white...I can imagine it and LOVE IT!

I like this chap too! I'm thinking that I'll like the next chap too! :D
mikaro chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
I don't really can't point out what made me really like this chapter...hmm...the happenings? the thrill? I dunno! I really like this chapter...that's all :P
inori chapter 23 . 6/15/2008
unique plot and pls updat soon..
yanagi-chyan chapter 23 . 6/7/2008
hi, sorry i didn't review for a while. i must have read but missed reviewing, again, i apologize!

as always, i love the way you write. the pacing was good, the emotion was heartfelt and it almost feels as if you're reading the novel of a bestselling author. plus, throughout the fic, there were some parts which were quite funny and i enjoyed reading it. :)

i like this chapter as well. hehe, fuuko doesn't seem OOC and yes, it does seem as if she would think like this. so, great job and hope you update soon!
Nils chapter 23 . 6/7/2008
I see, the chapter was all about Fuuko's thoughts!That was nice but I felt the chapter was dragged on. I do NOT mean that the chapter was not nice. I liked the way you've written the last two chapters. Nice style! Maybe it's because, I like a bit more faster pace. I can't wait to read more. I really want to know what Miryu Mikagami has in store for the two love birds!

So please update soon!
Blackrose2005 chapter 21 . 12/29/2007
Wow! I LUV IT! I was literaly waiting for Mikagami Miryu to say ' Why are you attached to Kirisawa-San?" And when I read that.. I'm like 'OMG! YES! now.. What's he gonna say... WHAT IS HE GONNA SAY?' Then... when I noticed that the chapter was done, I was like 'OMG! HOW COULD U! HOW COULD U! U'R KILL ME HERE!' Lol! Hope u update soon!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 21 . 12/29/2007
Poor Mi-chan...lolz...

wonder wat will he do...Dis story just gets better n better...

Update soon plz...
phoenixdragob chapter 21 . 12/29/2007
i wonder how michan going to relpy..

i bn lookin forward to ur every update..

could it b possible that the head might even agree to let them b 2gether..

it would b fun to c ne..

Eirist chapter 21 . 12/29/2007
i'm loving this one! it's so good! this review goes to all the chapter that i have read ut haven't reviewed. i would like to apologize for that. I'm looking forward in reading the next chapter or chapters... :)
Nils chapter 21 . 12/28/2007
Way to go, Fuuko-chan! Yay! I think you updated three chapters together, ne? So I couldn't review for each chapter. I review usually at the end of my reading... lol! But I must agree, these chapters have been very intriguing. I have to say I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. SO i hope you update soon!
mikaro chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
wai wai! you just had to stop there!

hehehe...*imagining Tokiya with hair down in a silk black kimono* DEL-ISH!YUMMY! LOL XD!

Gash! What fate awaits them both? Wah!
Blackrose2005 chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Ohh... It's going slowly, and I love it! I do hope that it gets better and there's a little more ToFuu! And... before... there was a ? mark... did he kiss her again! WOOT! lol, just update soon! I can't wait to see how ojisama is going to react to her.. I even wonder if she starts to sprout cuzz words at him... LOL!
Nils chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
ah... i wonder how this is gonna turn out to be. very interesting! pls update soon. I'd love to read more!
Mikaro chapter 16 . 10/4/2007
wah! *throws daggers* hahhahaha! Kidding! :P update! what is in store for them? what will happen? wah!
mikaro chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
i can't calm myself in my seat here! I want more! I want to know everything! he...i'll wait...just need to thank me...just update :D love each and every moment :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »