Reviews for Several Damned Hours
Blackrose2005 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Yay! It's getting pretty interesting! xD

I wonder what's going to happen with Fuuko having to do all these formal things. It'll be a little odd if she radomly cussing in front of jiisan... I really hope you update soon!
mikaro chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
we! an update! yosh! more more more! :D
larsha chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
nice story... hoe u update soon)
Himeyuki chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
nice! what a wild imagination you have there. plz update soon i want to know what will happen next.
Blackrose2005 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Hello! I really like this fic! I haven't seen anyone come up witht he idea for Fuuko and Mi-Chan to be cousins... And... When Fuuko had hugged him, what did he mean by: "You Shouldn't"? Does that mean no hugs? Or does it have another meaning to it? Well, Hope you update soon! It's really getting interesting!
mikaro chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
hm...a long wait for a short update...hehe...this story is really piquing my curiousity up! PLEASE make long chapters...onegai? _ UPDATE UPDATE!
SugarArts chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
hey there

im almost at the edge of my seat...

please, please update really, really soon...

i can't believe they're cousins!
Puddles of Blood chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow.. Very nice... I loved it cery much...

The description of the cousins were good... I could just imagine how they look like... *.* They would be gorgeous!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ja ne!
scaredy'cat chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Love it!
yanagi-chyan chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
hi, me again! _

hahaha, i like this chapter even better! mi-chan and fuuko fighting was so cute, i laugh out really loud at the part where mi-chan told fuuko he knew she's not a dog. she's a monkey. hahaha, that was funny and so like our mi-chan!

update! and btw... what's kasa-chan? _;;
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
O.D: arrgghh! what is it with authors and cliffhangers?

Fuu-chan: erm, to keep the readers interested and to make sure they come back for more? *cough**cough**blink**blink*

Mi-chan: that's stupid..who would fall for that?

O.D.: are you calling me an idiot? ice freak?*veins popping*

Mi-chan: weren't you just complaining a while ago? *sneers*

O.D.: i can't help it, i wanna know what will happen to tofuu. you're my fave couple and you can't blame me for wanting to read tofuu moments. it's not my fault unknown-chan keeps on cutting the chapters T-T. i want to see tofuu moments where you two would get closer, then walk hand in hand, then kiss, ya know, just sharing moments.. *looks dreamy*

fuu-chan: eww! that's disgusting. me with walking iceberg? dream on . if it weren't for the fics...

mi-chan: speak for yourself monkey brat! as if i'd get interested in a loud-mouthed, outlandish, and banana-brained warmonger.

fuu-chan: what! why i ought to kick your ass!

fuu and mizu disappers in a cloud of dust to form a raging storm. O.D. looks on waiting until Unknown-chan sheds some enlightenment..

i know, it's crap! wahahaha!
mikaro chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
I'm so happy you updated again! Sorry i wasn't able to give a review in chapter 4 coz i've been really busy the past weeks... they sure are serious when they said that 4th year high school is no joke when it comes to work...ANYWAY...(i just can't get over the fact that hell week is over and graduation day is nearing...i'm so genki!) Okay...pardon my sentiments...i'm starting to go gaga with your story...i LOVE it! Keep up the good work! I'm glad that your story lines are flowing in. I can't wait to see the development in the relationship of Tokiya and Fuuko. I wonder what your twist will be. :) Ja ne!
cheraichan chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I have always loved this couple so I say go for it!
yanagi-chyan chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
eh? how come mi-chan was so cold? whoa.. plot's thickening nicely.. still darn mi-chan! he treats fuuko so awful, you should make fuuko kick him a bit for treating her that way! great chapter and waiting for an update! g'luck! _

p.s. don't you wanna change to accept anonymous reviews? you can get a lot more reviews that way..
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
ookkay..that did not particularly asnwered anything, does it? we'd like to learn more about this cousins stuff in the next chaps..

additional editing are in order, btw. hope you won't be discouraged by this review. ;

update soon