Reviews for Several Damned Hours
yanagi-chyan chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
omg, omg, omg! fuuko's his cousin? there's no way! hahaha, but i'd love to see mi-chan's face when he hears that, he'd be stunned! update!

btw, can cousins marry?
mikaro chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Oh my goodness! You made Fuuko and Tokiya cousins! Unbelievable! Does this mean no more love interests or romances between Fuuko and Tokiya? Please don't say so...no way...Anyway...now i am really curious with your story. Heck Tokiya is really a stubborn guy. So what will happen now? The suspense is killing me! And oh...honestly this chap is not long for my standards of long... :) but as long as you continue to write short chaps are fine as long as you update in a considerable span of time. :) so i wish you all the best.

Btw, it's Urabatousatsujin... :)
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
OMG! now that's a twist...great one too!

How are they going to react?

Awsome chapter btw, hope you'll update soon XD

take care...
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
huwhatt? but, but, but...but what about the tofuu pairing? wa! T-T

and Louie? oohh, you're in for an explaination, ..what with this cousins of mi-chan, hehe..

ei, i hope this is one of those things when a clan allows marriages between cousins..i think it is practiced in Japan..
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
wow.. tokiya has cousins? that's a ... err, surprise. i can't imagine that ice-block had relatives.. ;)

nice start but it's so short! update soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
you should allow anonymous reviews ..

finally! you have a series..sorry i haven't reviewed on your last fic, but i've read it..i should really strangle you for those too short one-shots..they were so damn frustrating! you always leave us wanting for more..

that's why i'm really glad that you've finally decided to do a series..hopefuly you can keep us your readers under your spell..but by the looks of it, you're already doing a fine job..

your detailed descriptions were okay..you've included commentaries from the characters so it wasn't overboard..

keep up the good work and don't keep us waiting..you know what i mean..hehe..
Macabre Puppet chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Mikagami with cousins? Sounds pretty good so far.. I'll be waiting for an update!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
You're very welcome _

Actually you're description was great and the guys sound hot lol after all they're his cousin XD

even though it's short the chapter was awsome!

Nice job, keep it up

thank you and I can't wait to read more _
mikaro chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Actually you are quite good in descriptions...especially the part where you were describing the girl and the boys...err, guys... :) I was really astounded that you made those guys as Tokiya's cousins...well I'm not surprised that they all look exotic and ethereal since Tokiya is a handsome guy...I am really intrigued with your story...what will the role of his cousins be? I really am curious. I also liked the part that the red haired guy said that Tokiya had good tasre in women when he referred to Fuuko as Tokiya's choice of girlfriend. Really it is nice...do go on. So far I haven't seen anything wrong. :) good luck!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wai! this sounds awsome

I can't wait to read more!

hope you'll update soon