Reviews for A Pair of Blue Eyes on the Sukhumvit
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Amazing!
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
great story would have liked more
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Brilliant story, I thoroughly enjoyed it :) One thing really bugged me though... The fact that Ron keeps saying "Sawadee ka" (Sawadee is double 'ee' not 'i') when he's supposed to be saying "sawadee Krab" which is the male version of the greeting... Just a small flaw in an otherwise great story :) that's it. Keep writing'!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww that's so sweet! Yay for the brother love, I love how you did Percy in this. Very nicely done, I like how he didn't try to defend himself against what he did to Harry. Perfect.
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
So sweet and mysterious...I hope they can clear his name so he can return home with Hermione, Harry and his family :)

Bye!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow! This is a really, really neat idea. I'm glad that you had Percy find him and not any of the others!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
hmm i thought that was a slash ron and perce but it was not:(

it was good though

"He my customer, my food no poison him like yours, I give good price!"

The toothless man seemed offended.

"I no poison anyone!" the man scowled.

"You poison him with shrimp," Pol screeched as she pulled Ron away from the other mobile food stand while I struggled not to laugh at the exasperated expression on his face, "you tell Ron, tell that shrimp made you sick."

Ron didn't seem too happy to have been put in the middle of this trade war and swallowed.

"Well I don't know that it was the shrimp..." he began before the toothless man approached him with the food from his heated tray.

"He say it no my food! I give to you, forty baht."

"Forty?" Ron said, raising an eyebrow.

"He already buys from me, chicken and two rice, twenty baht."

"Twenty?" Ron said, counting out the money while the offer still stood and placing it into Pol's hand.

"Ah, he buy from me, he my customer. You go now," Pol shooed her rival away.

Ron laughed at this as he took the bag from Pol. She grabbed his arm again and stares at him with fierce intensity.

"You give dog rice; you no feed dog my chicken."

Ron rolls his eyes.

"I promise Pol, I'll starve the bloody dog if you want."

"Chicken for you, no waste good food on dog."

"I swear," Ron held up his hands and attempts to look honest, always an impossible task ever since we were kids, "can I go home now?"

lmfao that is so freaking funny

I'm under orders not to give you meat; you're getting the rice and nothing else."

*snorts* funny

He nods and absent-mindedly tosses a chunk of chicken to the scrawny dog at his feet.

"Hey I thought you promised not to feed the dog?"

LOL

"Don't start on me Ron, I got fleas y'know? You wanna try being the dog for a change and see how cushy you think my life is then

wow that is so freaking brillant.

"...he wouldn't have lasted a day as a fugitive, he's not devious enough."

I try to smile but I just can't do it, it is all too upsetting.

"And you are?"

Ron does manage to smile.

"Grew up with Fred and George didn't I? I'm a master at evasive action me.

haha funny

"Do you want to be turned back into a dog again?" Ron says with a chuckle.

lmfao he's cruel
akaccino chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
How do you make me love Percy so? It's amazing! I never thought to love him though- you know? He just seemed to BE there to me and you completely turned my whole perspective of Percy. I love him to pieces now!

Thank you!

Oh and did you say Percy had blue eyes? That's so cute!
ohsnapitsbateman chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
It had a great atmosphere to it, very diferent from other fics I've read of yours. Wish it could go on for more chapters : ) Would make a great adventure. Thanks again for a brilliant read.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I loved the arugement between Pol and the toothless man! I liked Percy's method of redeaming himself, though I wouldn't like to see people's reactions to leaving Ron behind (Mrs Weasley, Hermione and Harry for a start, then again the twins and Ginny would be funny too...). It was a great idea, the Percy being the one to find Ron in what was thought to be the most unlikely place for him to be was great. Well done! Amazing story once more!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

xoxo,

Crystal
Xedra chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
How nice of you to redeem the "utter git" (see, your stories have broadened my vocabulary, aren't you so proud? *G*).

Such a warm tale of brotherly love. I'm smiling. :)
JediPabst chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Very nice! I liked that is was Percy who found him. I don't think anybody else would have let him stay. I think that earned Ron's trust back. Now on to LiP!
Kuko chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Another well-written piece! There seemed to be a bit of a back-story missing, but in this case, it wasn't overly important to the plot and the theme: sibling love. I love these Redeemed!Percy stories where Percy does something to gain the trust and love of his family again. Those are always so sweet and yours is no exception. Well done!
Rill of Fantasia chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Nice. I'm always on the look-out for good Percy fics.